Chapter 18

"You smell good!!" The cab driver looked at Alec through the rear mirror, his lustful eyes were more focused on Alec who was sitting in the backseat than on the road he was driving… 

"I will break your face if you say another word…watch the road and drive" Alec annoyed and looked at the streets through the window. He was so done with that driver's lust eyes . The cab driver is an alpha. He couldn't stop himself from eyefucking Alec all the way.. 

"Look, hottie, you are in need. I can help you with that… I Mean, cost free .. What do you say? " The cab driver asked with a chuckle and  slowed down the car.. Alec throws a death glare at him . He closed his eyes and held his breath in order to ignore that irritating smell of that alpha. Because an alpha smell could make an omega weak.. 

When he opened his eyes after a deep breath.. He saw a familiar car on the side of the parking lot, outside the bar.. "Stop the car!!!" Alec voiced out.. The cab driver stopped the car and looked at Alec up and down. He clicked his tongue on looking at Alec's ass who got out of the cab really quick. He took out his wallet in a hurry . 

The cab driver checked on the spot by leaning down and said sarcastically "if it's not comfortable in the car.. Then we can go inside.. You want me to join??" the cab driver started to show his lecherous nature.. 

Alec leaned down to his level and looked straight Into his eyes. 

Alec : I don't want to see your face again. Just get lost (he throw the Money on his face and went inside the bar) 

When Everyone was busy enjoying their drinks with companions . Alec found that one person drinking alone like a drunkard… he stared at him and walked really fast to him ignoring his own shivering and aching body… 

"What the hell are you doing here??" Alec asked out angrily.. 

"woah.. Look who is here.. (hiccups) chef. Alexander Gideon Lightwood is here" he said with a drunken smile. 

On hearing that Alec rolled his eyes in return.. 

"magnus!! Where is Raphael??" Alec's eyes wander around the bar with an annoyed face.. 

Magnus : he went to have fun with his boyfriend like the way you had with Santi!! (he said and shook the empty bottle on the bar counter…. HeHe huff and puff on that) 

Alec's eyes widened on hearing that. "what the fuck you are talking about?? He is my friend" Alec said, looking at magnus. 

Magnus : with benefits?? (he chuckled and looked at the lady on the bar counter.. He winked at her.. Who poured one more glass to magnus..Alec throw a death glare on her and shifted his gaze to Magnus) 

Magnus was about to sip it but Alec snapped that glass from his hand  and placed it on the counter.. 

Alec : Enough, get up!! (he said and pulled Magnus out from the chair and dragged him out from the bar..) 

Magnus : Let me drink more.. Who are you to stop me.. Go to Santi. Why are you here?? (he started to blabb nonstep..) 

Alec took him by his collar. "What is your problem actually?? Me or Santi?? "he asked a bit loudly .. 

Magnus twisted his lips in return… Alec let out a disappointing sound and continued to walk, still dragging Magnus with him. Ignoring Magnus' drunken words, Alec throws Magnus' hand over his shoulder and carries him towards him car , while holding and supporting him by his waist ...."Why are you hugging me..?? Let me go!!" Magnus went on and on.. 

"Shut up" Alec yelled, Magnus went muted on hearing his words, Alec took his phone out from his suit pocket . He called Raphael but Raphael and Simon were busy at the party. In the sound of music nothing is audible to them.. Alec tried twice but there was no response..