Chapter 3

"Hmmm ...your Name??" Magnus asked a bit quietly.. Because that smell of alec felt soothing to magnus…. He could sense that the person standing right infront of him is an omega, a pleasant smelling one or that's how magnus feels  and he looks extremely bewitching.. 

Alec was lost somewhere in the middle of his teen life, every memory kept on rushing back to his head like a video clip … at the same time his mouth went dry on seeing Magnus and feeling his presence and his smell Alec never wanted to think about it.. It's consuming him already… the magnus he was staring at looks so elegant and fine.. Just Simply fine… On seeing alec standing like that, magnus frowned and waved his hand in front of alec just to bring him back to earth because alec looks zoned out.. 

Alec blinked twice while looking at Magnus… "Magnus" he mumbled… 

"right!!! That's my name.. I am asking yours???don't you have one??" Magnus asked while adjusting his MB ring on his finger … 

"Alec!!! Alec lightwood" Alec said with a stern face…shifting his gaze to the ring.. 

"Is that short for alexander??" Magnus asked all quickly and walked towards the study table to grab a glass of water.. Alec saw him swallow that sip of water which was clearly showing the movement of his prominent Adam's apple upwards and frontward …magnus looked at him and moved forward… alec came back to earth again.. 

" is that short for Alexander??" he repeated the question again.. 

"yes but I prefer Alec!!" Alec said taking a step back the moment Magnus took a step forward to him.... Magnus could notice that .. 

"this isn't gonna work" magnus mumbled to himself while scratching his forehead, on seeing Alec's hesitation.. 

"Alec lightwood!! .. Looks like you aren't  confident about it… so you can go" magnus said and about to leave.. Thinking that it's a waste of time but he didn't know what he thought and what Alec came for, is a totally  different job.. Alec was confused on hearing that.. 

"wait!! Who told you I am not confident!!! You haven't seen anything yet.. You haven't tried anything yet" Alec  stammered back.. 

Magnus crooked his brows hesitantly when he heard Alec's boldness and he stood there by crossing his arms over his chest.. Just listening to alec.. 

" Well then… Did you read that contract ??" he pointed out the one in Alec's hand thinking that it's the contract Raphael gave him.. 

"yes I did… And I agree to all your terms and condition" Alec said, still in grumpy mode.. He doesn't like when someone question his capabilities.. 

" Fine, you can go now.. I will call you if I need you" Magnus said and walked towards the couch to check on his office work totally ignoring Alec's gaze which is frequently testing his confidence if I might add … 

" What?? Don't I have to be here everyday ?? Alec asked confusingly .. Because Zoe said he should work from breakfast to dinner.. But he didn't know Magnus was not  talking about the same cooking thing. 

Magnus breathed out in annoyance.. "everyday??? I don't do that everyday… (he tried to explain but trailed off in the middle) you… You said you read the contract rules.. The first rule is we have sex only If i am in need of it… You shouldn't be here until you hear it from me " magnus said clearly.. That's where Alec got angry and everything that happened in the morning made sense now.. 

"sex??" Alec shouted in anger and searched on his  right and left in anger.. Magnus looked at him with a confused yet horror filled face…

"yes sex!!! Didn't you come to sign a sex contract with me??" Magnus asked hesitantly…