Chapter 24

Things were going as per the contract… Except  Magnus lets Alec kiss him whenever he wants, he can't resist that… that's even only when they have sex… at first it felt personal and then it was fun… Magnus is not  the kind of person who demands sex everyday… But with alec it's kinda addictive. To be honest he got addicted to Alec's sex or maybe more … They Started to do that whenever they feel like.. Sometimes magnus came earlier just to get his daily dose of alec lightwood…. And sometimes Magnus gets back home to have lunch, not to have sex just to have some annoying conversation with Alec which leads to sex.. They started to make out everywhere. It's become their thing… amira had a doubt, Zoe was almost smelling the thing between magnus and Alec when Raphael knows everything and still playing dumb around everyone… because he could see his magnus being himself after a while and living his life after a long time. All he Prayed is none like before, he wants Magnus to fall in love with Alec and he wants to see them together just to see that smile on Magnus's face forever.. Raphael's wish may sound selfish but that's what he wants … 

Days passed smoothly , For Alec  it was like he was living in some kinda dream.. Before, he didn't pay much attention to his clothing and style but since that day he started to fall in love with his magnus. He became a bit self conscious; he wanted to look good enough to gather Magnus's attention each and every minute .. Izzy could see her brother's happy face all day.. That tired and lonely Alec is long gone.. Maryse was happy about Alec's new form but her mother's instinct was kinda  alarming… But she wanted to pull that thought aside and let him live in this happy phase 

Izzy got selected by Zoe and Zoe was really happy that she found someone who is capable of designing the way she wants and Izzy is totally qualified for that job …. Their bank debt  kept on reducing.. And the money Alec had to return to Jace's father is also reducing… The lightwoods were chilling after so many years of struggles.. But one thing bothering Alec was Magnus…he used to feel Magnus's softness on his touch especially on their foreplay, magnus started to avoid foreplays he just go straight to it and finish it, alec missed that teasing and tender touches and dirty talks in between foreplay , he don't understand why magnus avoiding it… Throughout the sex Magnus won't make eye contact with alec.. Either he took Alec from behind or pushed him against a wall or it's like keeping Alec lying on his stomach, all the positions where Magnus doesn't have to face Alec… Alec felt it was strange  .. Still Alec finds his way to look at his magnus and kiss him.. There is not even one day he left him without a kiss.. That's the only thing keeping Alec going… 

For Magnus, he felt alive after years and years of loneliness and pain and suffering… After that day when he wanted  Alec to Stay a little but he kept on running for the metro.. One thing is clear for magnus,Alec keeping it truly professional, nothing personal..  he shouldn't expect anything from Alec. It's gonna hurt only him in the end…He is tired of asking someone to stay…so he tried to push those fogging feelings away when he was with alec… He Couldn't ignore Alec's eyes; he kept on drowning into it. So he decided to not to look at alec when they have sex  it might help him to get over those stupid thoughts of asking him to stay and now it has become habitual… He doesn't want to see Alec's face when they have sex and Alec proves his thoughts were right.. Because everytime they have sex, at the end Alec grabs all his belongings and walks out from Magnus's room quickly  . He won't stay there for a minute after they are done with their sex .. Even Though it hurts for Magnus, he started  to feel happy that Alec doesn't want anything more than sex… he thought Alec might have understood that Magnus can't give anything more than sex.. But Magnus didn't know Alec was running after their sex every time just to hide his feelings from magnus.. If he stays there for a minute he will definitely confess his love without any second thought and that might lead to losing his magnus forever.. So he kept on running from Magnus's to hide his feelings and he didn't know how long he was going to do that.. Maybe until the day he got overwhelmed with his emotions, everything and spilled the beans looking straight into Magnus's eyes in the middle of sex… that sounds dangerous isn't it?.