Chapter 21

"Can I come in??" he heard his mom's voice from outside , his eyes widened, he suddenly pulled the towel out from the couch and wrapped it around his neck.. 

He checked on the floor but nothing suspicious was there, he grabbed his perfume from the nightstand and sprayed it all over his room and the bed especially , he was still sitting on the bed.. 

"yeah mom come in!!" he said hesitantly checking around .. 

Maryse opened the door with a smiling face.. "looks like you are having a healthy breakfast." she smiled and got closer to Alec with the same smiling face.. 

Alec saw the bowl in his hand and smiled nervously … "ummm.. I feel like I craved some fruit salad …(he blabbed to Maryse which is rare) hmmm.. You want some of it??" He offered it for name sake but to be honest he is not ready to share it with anyone, not even with his mom .. 

Maryse : Nah I'm just kidding.. You left a bag of fruits in the kitchen, so I will make it by myself , you just eat this one… (she smiled and was about to walk out… She could find a difference on Alec's face , he glows different today.. He could sense that her son was happy but on second thought she stopped close to the door ) hmm(she cleared her throat) I saw a tall man with an Asian look leaving our house just now.. (she smiled mischievously) Are you seeing someone?? (she asked out of curiosity because Alec's satisfied and blissful face says everything) 

Alec went mute on hearing that… He doesn't know what to say.. He Can't keep on lying to her. "mom.. That's… That's..(he sighed and continued) That was magnus" he said and looked at the salad still eyeing his mom through the corner of his eyes .. 

Maryse looked at him surprisingly.. 

Maryse : your boss magnus?? (she asked Alec who nodded  in return ) what is he doing here? 

Alec :ummm.. His…. his new project is going on in our city.. So he came to check on the site of construction .. I texted him that I can't come to work today because I am tired.. So he just dropped by to check on me. And he…. He Bought all these fruits (he paused and continued)for me.. (he swallowed hard On saying that last word not to sound obvious ) 

Maryse : What ?? What happened to you?? (she approached Alec and placed the back of her hand on Alec's neck and forehead to check his temperature, mumbling that ). Are you sick ?? (she asked out of concern ) 

Alec flinched back and said.. "mom.. I am fine.. I was in heat last night.. So i am tired" he said and adjusted the towel to cover his hickey filled neck.. 

Maryse :yes (she slapped her hand over her forehead) Santi told me that last night.. But I thought you would have taken your pills as usual.. You should have called me if you didn't feel good (she got worried) 

Alec : mom!!relax .. I am fine.. (he smiled by caressing her mothers cheeks, who melted on his touch) I took my pills and I slept like a dead man .. It's just I feel a little sleepy so I thought I could take a rest and I asked for a day off (he smiled quietly. Maryse always melt on that flawless smile) 

Maryse : I am glad he understood the situation and granted you a day off…(she smiled and moved a little away, Alec is already nervous because he doesn't know where else he hasn't covered, where else magnus left his love marks ) Thank God he came and bought you something to eat… (she chuckled pointing at the salad bowl)now!! let me taste it (she said and about to take the spoon but alec pulled his hands away along with the bowl) 

Alec : no.. You can take that sandwich!! (he smiled and pointed at the sandwich in the tray, he took the bowl away from maryse reach like a little kid wasn't in mood to share his candy)