Chapter 09

💟💟 Chapter 09 💟💟

It's been 3 days, Magnus couldn't see Alec face to face. He  holed up in the kitchen… Magnus could smell his presence in that mansion but he couldn't see him… He Even came for lunch the day before but he couldn't get to see alec, one of his maids served him and raphael on that afternoon .. Maybe the word he slammed on Alec's face is the reason for Alec's hesitation to face him, that's why he is holding himself not to come in front of magnus.. 

Magnus put on his suit while standing in front of the mirror and his eyes closed automatically on that delicious aroma coming from the kitchen for the nth time… He was sure that Alec was doing his magic as usual . He walked down to the living room and saw Raphael finishing his breakfast all quick on seeing Magnus.. At Least he pretended that he was quick.. 

Magnus : slow down… I don't want you to get choked on that.. (he said and took his phone out, he scrolled it in the meantime) 

Amira was already there on the lawn walking slowly, watering plants and little flower pots over there.. It's her hobby to do gardening.. 

Magnus saw Zoe was coming out from the kitchen with a cup of coffee in her hand…he raised one of  his brow and saw Zoe… Who gulped that coffee in less than a minute and ran to the car.. Magnus shook his head on looking at her.. 

He noticed that Alec wasn't there nearer the dining table.. He could smell that potent fragrance of omega but he could see him in person.. He gazed at the kitchen through the corner of his eyes which no one could notice… but he couldn't find alec so far.. He cleared his throat and coughed gently at first,.. Raphael noticed and said  in return "hmm drink some water!!" He offered a glass of water while dumping his breakfast .. Magnus stared at him by crooking his eyes which made Raphael chew his food faster than before …

 "Okay I should stop eating now!!" he said and completely emptied his plate with the last spoon of it and ran towards the car, leaving the plate and spoon there on the plate which gives a clicking sound .. Magnus stood there for a second.. He coughs pretty louder this time to see Mrs Anouk getting out from the kitchen with a glass of water for him… magnus sighed and rolled his eyes. He was expecting that one annoying person who is always  ready to fight with him but he couldn't get to see him today.. He left the place by drinking the glass of water Anouk gave him.. 

When he gets inside the car and hears a loud burping sound from Raphael… Magnus gazed at him for which Zoe averted her eyes from Raphael while controlling  her laughter.. They both were sitting on the front seat while Magnus was sitting on the back.. 

Magnus :Did your new friend Alexander cook too much luscious food today ..? (he asked in mocking way) 

Raphael : It's yummy and toothsome!!! (he said and smiled looking at Magnus) you missed it, your bad .. (he clicked his tongue in return which made magnus roll his eyes) 

Magnus : move!! (he said shifting his gaze back to the window, Zoe and Raphael eyed each other, raphael winked at Zoe  which made her smile) 

Alec came out of the kitchen once he heard the car sound.. Guessing that Magnus's car might be leaving by now .. He wanted to see Magnus too but he didn't want to make him angry or spoil his mood in the morning itself so he stayed in the kitchen.. He also hope one day everything will change and Magnus will forgive him..until then he decided to stay away from his sight 

+++++

Later that evening Amira was too busy cooking some snacks like chocolate granola bars , and varieties of cookies.. Alec was helping her with it.. He was smiling all the time while looking at amira's cooking. That lady was cooking more carefully and lovingly..