Chapter 06

💜💜Chapter 06 💜💜

"OMG OMG OMG!!" he ran inside the house while placing his hand over his pants pretty tight and rushed towards the bathroom which is next to the kitchen.. 

He tried to open it but the lock was too tight, it happens often that the lock got stuck on the socket so he twisted pretty hard using his alpha's strength and door swings open, he went inside opening his zipper all quick exposing his maroon boxer… 

Before he could pull down his boxer he heard a screaming from the other side of the bathroom.. He got startled and stood there like a statue just to see Alec taking a bath under the shower only with a towel wrapped around his waist…on seeing Magnus breaking inside the bathroom alec Started to throw a shampoo bottle, body wash bottle, moisturize and one after another until Magnus ran out from the bathroom.. 

"stupid.. Idiot.. What the fuck…."Magnus was yelling at him because every target alec made with those bottles was accurate. It hit Magnus' chest, head and stomach perfectly… 

In a second Alec came out with a t-shirt and towel around his waist with wet hair, Taking another bottle in his hand , to throw that in Magnus's face.. But before he could proceed Raphael came in the middle as usual to stop their fight… 

"Alec.. Stop.." Raphael stopped him and saw Magnus who's pants zipper was still open exposing his boxer… Magnus zipped it back quickly with an anger filled face… "what happened?" Raphael asked them 

" That pervert is breaking inside the bathroom when I am taking a shower!!" Alec complained to Raphael.. 

" God!! I don't know that you are there!!!" magnus grunted back.. He was really angry.. 

Raphael : didn't you lock the door?? (he asked alec) 

Alec : You think I didn't.. I was one hundred percent sure that I locked it.. (he stammered back in annoyance..) 

Raphael shifted his gaze to Magnus.." I thought the lock got struck like always .. So I just twisted hard. And went inside… Because I wanted to pee.. Can't I use the restroom in my own house??" Magnus shouted back.. 

Raphael : Alec he is Right that lock got stuck more often… (he tried to explain but Alec was quick). 

Alec : You always use the one in your room.. Then why did you come to this one today .. You know the people works in this house use this!! (he asked raising his brows at magnus which is not helping Magnus's anger ) 

Magnus closed his eyes to control his anger… "it was urgent!!!" he grinded his teeth at alec who had nothing else to say.. He averted his eyes from Magnus to Raphael …

Raphael begins to sigh because he doesn't want to deal with these two.. 

 " Fine!! I am sorry (he cupped his hands apologizing in a more fed up way which is nothing but full of attitude) Happy??" he asked and walked towards the staircase angrily.. 

Raphael looked at Alec who rolled his eyes in return… 

Raphael : Magnus!!! (he ran after him). don't you want to use the restroom.?(he asked him while  pointing at the same bathroom which is free now…. magnus closed his eyes to calm himself again ) I mean you said it's urgent!! (he added.. And Alec was still staring at him). 

Magnus : It's gone inside the way it came because of this stupid's drama!! (he pointed At alec and walked in the staircase mumbling that) why amira even like him… (he shook His head regretting appointing alec ) 

Raphael looked at Alec who was still breathing heavily in anger.. 

Raphael :  This might be a misunderstanding.. look , Alec magnus is not the person who misbehaves, he will ask for it straight in your face if he wants it… he won't behave like this(he said looking at alec who was still mad) 

Alec :if you say so (he said and walked inside the bathroom cursing this stupid whole purpose flour which made him take a bath… He was cooking a pie for the dinner dessert and the flour powder spilled all over his face and neck so he wanted to take a bath to rule out that stickiness and ended up with the whole scenario)

Raphael looked at Alec and the way Magnus left and shook his head disappointedly.. 

Later that evening Alec took his phone and left the place. Like always he took the metro… He walked on the station remembering the Incident just happened today with Magnus. It has become his daily hobby to recollect Everything happened on that day at work when he traveled in the metro every evening, he gets back home.. He even talked a lot about Magnus and his attitude to his mom.. Which he hates the most.. 

On thinking about the bathroom scene he walked towards the train and accidentally bumped on the lady who was dressed in red who looked like a doll.. 

"sorry sorry!!" Alec bent down and took the phone she dropped on the platform because of him.. She wore a cooler and she smiled looking at alec

 "That's okay!!" she smiled again and brought her phone back from his hand …

"Is it working??" he asked again..she checked and replied with a smile "all good.. Thanks for asking" she said.. Alec nodded while wiggling his brows cutely and went inside the train.. The door closes right after him… he saw her leaving while talking to someone in her phone

The train started to move.. He was simply sitting on his seat and watching every passenger and their activities… when the train stops at the next station.. The door swung open and he saw two men dressed in black suits approaching him.. Alec frowned and stood on his feet… "Who are you??" He asked them.. they both were Wearing Bluetooth earphones and someone was giving a comment from the other end .. 

"we got him sir!!" one of them said to someone on the phone and took Alec's hands and dragged him out…. They pushed him into the black car and made him sit in the middle like a sandwich.. "what the fuck?" He looked at both of them confusingly and blabbed things but they aren't giving any shits… "Where the hell are you taking me?? Who are you?" he kept on asking questions… the car reaches the most familiar location 💜TBC 💜