Chapter 23

" Did you find anyone cool??" Magnus Asked Zoe while adjusting his tie, standing in front of the mirror.. 

Zoe : to be honest no.. Whoever came for an interview yesterday are all good,Talented but nothing new.. They can help us to Increase the production but are not helpful enough to introduce new styles.. (she said disappointedly) 

Magnus frowned on hearing that.. "Okay select the one from yesterday's interview to increase production .. And arrange for another interview.. You might get a new fish from the pond…." Magnus smiled at Zoe.. Who smiled in return.. 

Zoe : You are right.. How about next week?? (she asked).. 

Magnus : Sounds good!! (he said and patted Zoe's shoulder who smiled in return..) It's getting late go.. Get ready!! (he pushed her towards the door with a smile) 

Zoe :looks like someone started to smile!! (she teased and left before getting a kick from magnus) 

Magnus rolled his eyes at Zoe and shook his head while wrapping his wrist watch around his wrist.. He moved his shirt a little on the side just to check the deep nail mark.. It's gone, a little scar is there and it looks nothing but sexy on his tan skin.. Magnus smirked and pulled his shirt back to his neck and buttoned it quickly.. 

Magnus Walked out while grabbing his phone and reached the living room downstairs.. He saw Raphael drinking coffee in a hurry. Magnus gestured to him to take it slow. Zoe got ready and came to the dining table.. Amira was already having her tea while sitting on the couch.. Magnus smiled and leaned down.. "Good morning lady!!" he said and kissed her cheeks who smiled and kissed him back on his forehead.. "Good morning handsome," she whispered.. 

Alec came out with a bowl of salad and pancakes and cereals, avocado toasts and sausages in the tray.. He placed the tray on the dining table and looked at Magnus who was about to leave…. 

"hey wait !! I made you breakfast!" Alec yelled with an annoyed face … because he prepared everything for Magnus but he was leaving already… 

On hearing Alec's way of talking with Magnus, Zoe and Raphael went speechless.. Amira was in shock.. Magnus swallowed hard On looking at alec and shifting his horror filled gaze to everyone.. And then Alec realized what he did.. 

Alec : I… UmUmmm.. *he cleared his throat *your breakfast is ready, boss .*cleared his throat again *

Magnus didn't protest, he just walked to Alec and sat on the chair next to Zoe.. He started to eat it silently.. 

Amira placed her cup aside and looked at Magnus surprisingly.. 

Zoe's mouth was fully dumped with cereal and the milk is leaking from the corner of her mouth, she forgot to chew and swallow because she was too busy watching Magnus eating without complaining and the way he obeys to Alec like a puppy.. 

Raphael almost tested by placing a cup of hot coffee on his forearm just to check whether it is real or he is dreaming about it… 

Meanwhile Alec was watching everyone's reaction.. And he shifted his gaze to Magnus who finished his plate and took the cup of coffee placed next to him 

.. Magnus stared at Raphael who ran to the car to start it.. And when he saw Zoe she started to Chew and swallow.. He shifted his gaze to amira who walked slowly to her room like she saw nothing.. 

Zoe ate her food and ran to the other car.. David (another car driver) started the car and drove her to the fashion industry… 

Alec and Magnus were alone in the living room.. Magnus gulped the coffee in one sip and stood on his feet..