Chapter 14

"Emily is totally professional… She was working in the strip club nearer, I met her there once, I was drunk and I was high, she took care of me that night..I paid her And we spent some quality nights together after that and it's nothing emotional or personal( he said looking at alec without any hesitation but it's hard for alec to digest such things, especially when he himself knows he was falling for this alpha who have slept with plenty of peoples ) She won't get emotionally connected to anyone.. I like that quality about her… Like no commitments, no heartbreaks, that's what I need… Because all she wants is money for her mother's heart surgery .. "he said and took a glass in one hand  and a bottle of whiskey in his other hand… 

Alec listened to him politely.. He saw Magnus pouring alcohol in his glass… 

Magnus : As usual I approached her one night for the same reason and she gave me an idea.. That's the sex Contract idea.. She started that..she explained her situation that she is doing this to earn money to save her mother's life ... .All I want is a mind blowing sex to get some sleep, nothing more ..(he said and eyed alec who looked at the floor, he couldn't face magnus anymore) By this way both of our needs were fulfilled so I agreed and I paid as much as she needed … She is a good listener too if I might add.... So every time she came here she spent some time talking with me before we got started… (he gave a pause and looked at alec) you know, I mean .. (he was about to explain ). 

Alec : you don't have to elaborate that,I understand what you meant.. I am not a kid (he annoyed on averting his eyes angrily.. Magnus smiled and sipped his drink which is not helping Alec) . Can you not drink until we finish this conversation…?? (he asked straight without any fears) 

Magnus : And why should I listen to you ?? (he frowned with an attitude ) 

Alec rolled his eyes in return 

Magnus : Nahh… Don't do that!! (he said biting his lips in warning way) 

Alec :Fine , please!!!don't drink until you finish this (he groaned, magnus couldn't understand his behavior and surprisingly he couldn't deny alec's words either , so he drop the glass on the nightstand nearer) 

Magnus : It became habitual between us  and she saved her mother by paying for her  heart surgery… she was happy after that… I Could see that difference in her face .. Whenever she had a problem with any drunken spoiled lustful morons in the club she came to me for help.. I helped her because, apart from her profession, she is a good soul.. Who wants to live a normal life like other girls her age ... Later Her mother found out about her work … she neither  likes Emily's work at the strip club nor okay with  her contract things with me .. So she refuses to come to this city to meet her daughter until she quits both of them...  One day her sister Charlotte came here to spend some time with Emily… At that time Emily was here with me… we were about to spend a night but Charlotte wanted to go for a long drive…Emily requested me to take for a drive because they don't have a car.. I asked Raphael to take them but Charlotte was the one who protested that she would drive the car.. So Raphael gave the key to them… That's the last time we saw Emily..(he said bit seriously) 

Alec looked at him worriedly .. He came to a conclusion that the accident wasn't done by magnus.. 

Magnus : Those two were drunk in the same strip club where Emily was working and when they returned to my house , Charlotte drove the car really fast and she was so drunk to drive, accidentally she drove the car straight on the loaded truck all the way…I didn't know that was happened…. later that night we got a car from the cops..They informed us that our car met with an accident and the ladies who were in it, are admitted in the hospital…I was shocked… Zoe, Raphael and I rushed to the hospital to see both of them.. But it was too late.. Emily was gone.. She was dead.... That woman doesn't have any more wishes or desires. She had only a few simple wishes to fulfill in her life and I couldn't see her like that.. Actually Zoe likes her a lot. She used flirts with Zoe…(he chuckled painfully  on saying that but he didn't cry) she was broken that day.. She cried silently and she was emotionless… So I asked Raphael to take her home..Charlotte was admitted in the emergency ward.. I was there until Raphael came back to the hospital .. Later that night doctors said that Charlotte was awake.. So I went to check on her.. (he said, still facing the dark lawn which is getting darker and darker by now ..)