Chapter 04

" Out of all, I trusted you!!But you just went on my back and betrayed me …and all for this sluty whore???(pointing aurora) " Marcus yelled at Magnus in their college food court, right in front of everyone… 

Alec saw Aurora sobbing so hard and hiding behind Magnus while holding the hem of his shirt .. 

"Do not call her like that…(he fumed in anger but calm. Himself not to yell at his friend) I didn't betray you Marcus… it's her life and it's her decision dude.. I have nothing to do with it… (he tried to explain) come on Marcus you didn't know me since yesterday .. You have known me for a long time  since we were kids.. Don't do this to us ! We will talk it out!!she has her reasons and you know what it might be " Magnus said and tried to touch Marcus's shoulder who backed off suddenly from his touch… 

" There is nothing to talk about.. You stole my mate instead of finding your own …This is the most ugly way to do this magnus … You chose it. And you're gonna pay for it.. Mark my words I am gonna make your life as a living hell " Marcus warned and left with a broken heart… 

It seems like yesterday to alec.. He was there in the food court on that day, he was even sitting on the bench pretty close to Magnus and Marcus.. But he could only see Marcus face magnus was showing his back to alec.. he could still remember Marcus' anger and pain filled face…. 

He began to sign  on remembering that incident and continued cooking breakfast for the people living in the whole bane's mansion… for this big house the household workers are pretty less…. So Alec could do that in a snap of his finger… He Worked a lot and hard on the restaurant before he served nearly 80 to 100 people per day, so cooking for less than 20 won't be a problem.. The main problem for him is facing magnus bane , His boss… 

He filled the dining table with toasts, scrambled eggs,pancakes, sandwiches, oatmeal with berries, sausage, bacon and freshly squeezed orange juice and smoothie… 

Amira looked at him awww, Alec crooked his brows with a smile and looked at the food and amira back and forth.. "good morning" Alec greeted and smiled at her… Amira was still  standing there speechless

 "What?? Is this not okay? You want me to cook Chinese?? Or wait I will make you some… " Alec said and was about to run back to the kitchen but Amira stopped him by calling him 3 times in a row.. 

"Alec!! Alec!! Alec!!" Amira called and smiled at him.. He was a bit nervous today for some reason… well we know that reason which took a human form in the name of magnus.. 

Amira :don't overthink it… Everything looks perfect.. Let me taste it.. (she sat on the dining table happily , Alec pulled a chair for her and gestured her to sit.that older one sat with a smile on her face… She took the oatmeal and served it in her bowl by herself.. She got lost in that taste when the first spoon of food hit her tongue and palate.. Alec smiled on looking at her expression.. ) I have never seen someone cooking oatmeal this tasty.. (she appreciated him). 

Alec : I cooked everything but then I remember you.. I noticed that You have a little less teeths so I guess you are more of a porridge and oatmeal person.. This oatmeal was specially prepared for you (he smiled cutely on looking at Amira who adores that smile a lot..) 

Amira : You are a pro!!! (she said while giving a chef style kiss to alec who laughed on forgetting all his sorrows and debt he and his family locked behind with) 

Alec : Hoo.. you haven't seen anything yet!! (he winked and patted her shoulder to continue her breakfast) 

He walked back to the kitchen but stopped when he heard a pair of footsteps approaching faster towards him from the staircase ..he saw Zoe and Raphael coming down to join with Amira..