Chapter 26

"Hey big brother.. What are you doing here??" Izzy smiled at him when she came out from the meeting room all tired because of the whole day's work and saw her brother waiting outside the meeting room for her .. 

Alec : I came this way to check on our balance debts in the bank.. So i thought why not check on my little sis and buy something to masticate (he said and showed the cover, he bought lunch for her..izzy face lightened up on seeing food, she smiled and hugged him tight in return) of course food makes anyone happy!! (he teased and got a punch on his stomach in return) 

Izzy : I am not gonna thank you(she snapped that cover from Alec's hand and smelled it while closing her eyes.. Alec chuckled and ruffled her hair) how much more??? The debt(she asked because now it's  her responsibility too..) 

Alec : Haan.. We got this.. We are close!!! (he said adjusting a strand of izzy's hair which is falling on the corner of her eyes) 

Izzy : You sure?? (she asked with a smile) 

Alec : 100 percent…. (he said and looked at the closed room) looks like you are tired from work..

Izzy : God.. My boss.. I mean.. our boss.. He won't get satisfied with a single take or one design.. It's really hard to get approval from him… correct this, correct that… Arghhh.. Torture… But I wonder  how come you are doing it all these days . (she asked sarcastically which made Alec bit his tongue in warning way) 

Alec :is he here?? (he asked with smiling face expecting magnus to come out from the meeting room anytime soon) 

Izzy : yeah new project!! So he is here and roasting us since morning.. At the end of the day it's over… He Said " okay proceed ".. (she complained with a pouty face for which Alec smiles,) and hey I have to tell you this, he looks Hella hot today… some of us were drooling on him shamelessly even though he was yelling at us… my bad.. If he is not your man I would have hit on him long back. (she giggled) 

Alec raised his brows and looked at her in disbelief…. 

Izzy : Seriously brother!!! (she was about to continue but went mute when she saw the door swing open..)

Magnus came out from the meeting room while opening his collar button and closing his eyes and twisting and turning his head tiredly .. Alec looked at him without even blinking.. Black shirt and tight vest won't leave Magnus's table.. He looks incredibly breathtaking and tired too .. Izzy hit her elbow on Alec's stomach to remind him he had to close his mouth and blink it out.. Magnus' tired face was replaced with a little refreshing and surprising smile on seeing Alec  … 

"What are you doing here?? Isn't it your day off today??" Magnus asked, looking at alec.. Izzy smiled looking magnus and alec back and forth.. 

Alec : I just drop by to give her lunch!! (he said and gestured izzy) 

Magnus smiled and nodded.. He was about to leave not before throwing a glare at Alec who licked his lips in return with a smile, that became their thing for too long by now… this tension between them is not going anywhere.. 

" Boss!!!" Izzy called  Magnus who turned a little.. Just his head and upper body towards them… "you look hot today!!" she said with a smirk.. Alec's eyes widened on hearing that, he looked betrayed and shifted his gaze from magnus to izzy in disbelief… 

Magnus : only today?? (he chuckled and replied) you look prettier, isabel (he complimented back with a charming smile which made izzy blushes in return ) 

Alec : Excuse me!! (he twisted his Lips and looked at both of them, he was perplexed) what am I a potato here??? (he asked which made both Izzy and Magnus snort at him)am I not prettier??? (he asked while crossing his arms over his chest, faking his anger at magnus )