Chapter 1: Doorstep Delivery

It was a late autumn night in Privet Drive, with no person on the street as the night grew cold. However, there was one elderly man with long white hair and beard who was slowly walking down the road. 

He reaches his hand into his pocket and takes out a small device, no bigger than a drinking flask. He lifts it into the air and flicks a switch, causing the device to suck in the lights of the lampposts around the street, leaving the road in a complete darkness.

The man then hears cat meowing near him and looks down. "I should've known that you would be here, Professor McGonagall." he says with a smile.

The cat then starts walking and transforms into an elderly woman in her late 50s with a black pointy hat and black robes

The cat then starts walking and transforms into an elderly woman in her late 50s with a black pointy hat and black robes. "Good evening, Professor Dumbledore." She greets him.

The two then start to walk down the street together. "Are the rumors true, Albus?" She asks.

"I'm afraid so, professor." Dumbledore says. "The good... and the bad."

McGonagall turns her head to his direction asking "And the boys?"

"Hagrid is bringing them."

"Is it wise to trust Hagrid with something so important?" She asks with a hint of uncertainty.

Albus simply replies with a smile. "Professor, i would trust Hagrid with my life."

The two then hear the sound a motorcycle approaching them, and the two professors turn around to look behind them. They see lights approaching from the sky, which are coming from a flying motorcycle, which then starts landing and stops in front of the two, with a large man with a shoulder length black hair and beard on the driver's seat. Taking the goggles off, he greets them.

 Taking the goggles off, he greets them

"Professor Dumbledore, sir. Professor McGonagall."

"No problems, i trust, Hagrid?" Asks Dumbledore as Hagrid steps off the motorcycle with a wrapping over his shoulder on his chest.

"No sir"."Hagrid replies. "Little tyke fell asleep while we were flying over Bristol, and the other kept laughing before falling asleep himself. Sounded like he was having a time of his life."