Chapter 32: Buckbeak

The next morning, the first glasses were beginning, and the quartet was walking to the Great Hall for breakfast, where they found Malfoy entertaining a group of other Slytherins by doing an impression of Joni and Harry passing out on the train.

"Hey, Potters! Potters!" Malfoy called from across the tables. "The dementors are coming!"

He the dramatically fell into Pansy Parkinsons arms as Snyde, Crabbe and Goyle laughed. Harry frowned while Joni simply rolled his eyes and thought 'Hilarious.' while choosing to ignore Malfoy. They walked to the Gryffindor table to find few open seats next to Fred and George.

"New third year timetables." George said as he handed them over. "What's up with you, Harry?"

"Malfoy." Ron answered for him as they all took a glance over to the Slytherin table just in time to see another impression of the twins' incident.

"Little git." George said. "He wasn't so corky last night when the dementors were down our end of the train. Came running into our compartment, didn't he, Fred?"

"Nearly wet himself." Fred said while rubbing his eyes, faking tears of joy.

"I wasn't too happy myself. They're horrible things, those dementors..."

"Sort of freeze your insides, don't they."

"We're sure you didn't pass out, though." Joni said despondently, recalling his incident accident with the dementors.

"Just forget it, guys." George advised. "Dad had to go out to Azkaban one time, remember, Fred? And he said it was the worst place he'd ever been. He came back all weak and shaking. They suck the happiness out of a place, dementors. Most of the prisoners go mad there."

"Anyways, we'll see how happy Malfoy looks after our first Quidditch match." Fred said. "Gryffindor versus Slytherin, first game of the season."

This made Joni and Harry feel a bit better. They were looking pretty good for Quidditch this year.

---

Later that day, Joni, Harry and Ron were in their first Divination class. By this point Joni had already gone to his first extra lesson, Study of Ancient Runes with Hermione, and found it really interesting, with Hermione even commenting that she was happy he chose to take the class with her.

"Welcome, my children." Said the professor of Divination, Sybill Trelawney, from her seat to the third years, and she started to speak in a more dramatic voice. "In this room, you shall explore the noble art of Divination. In this room, you shall discover if you possess the Sight."

She stood up, but ended up hitting her table with her leg, which got few girls to giggle, while the boys in the quartet chuckled.

"Hello. I am Professor Trelawney. Together we shall cast ourselves into the future." She continued with excited voice.

" She continued with excited voice