Chapter 36: The Marauder's Map

Month later and it was time for a second visit to Hogsmeade. The snow was coming down as it was getting closer and closer to Christmas holidays. As the students were getting ready to leave, Joni and Harry were looking down at them from the clock tower.

"Last call for Hogsmeade! Come on, now!" Filch shouted, and he started to escort students to Hogsmeade, while some of them were throwing snowballs at each other

"I know i said i was happy for them, but this is bollocks." Joni muttered as he looked at the retreating forms of Hermione, Ron and Caitlin. "Us being the only ones not able to go to Hogsmeade, just because we don't have the permissions written."

"I know." Harry muttered back. "Everything sounds amazing from what they've described what they've seen."

Harry then thought for a moment before thinking of something.

"I think i got an idea, Joni."

Joni turned to Harry, interested on what his brother thought of.

Later, the twins were walking outside, however they were under their shared Invisibility cloak. Harry's idea had been to sneak into the Hogsmeade under their cloak. However, they were leaving their footprints on the snow, which was noticed by Fred and George who were making a snowman.

The twins started to walk next to Joni and Harry slowly before wrapping their arms on them and pulling them away.

"Guys, let us go!" Harry said.

"What do you think you're doing?" Joni asked, and the twins tried to free themselves.

"Clever, guys." Fred said.

"But not clever enough." George said.

"Besides, we've got a better way

"Besides, we've got a better way."

"We're trying to get to Hogsmeade." Harry said.

"We know." Fred and George said together.

"Don't worry, we'll get you there." Fred said.

"We'll show you a quicker way." George said.

"If you pipe down. Bless him."