Chapter 7: Three-Headed Sentinel

Later that day, the nearby hall was filled with students walking when Nearly Headless Nick, who was talking with the Grey Lady, floated in and commented on something.

"Have you heard? Harry and Joni Potter's the new Gryffindor Seekers. I always knew they'd do well."

Then, The twins along with Ron made it to the hallway after explaining that McGonagall had proposed to the brothers.

"Seekers?" Ron asked. "But first years never make the house teams. You two must be the youngest players in--"

"A century, according to McGonagall." Harry said.

"Harry's the main Seeker, and i was put in as a substitute if he's unable to play." Joni then added.

Then Ron's older twin brothers came from behind and joined the younger students.

"Hey, well done, you two!" Fred said. "Wood's just told us."

"Fred and George are on the team, too." Ron then continued. "Beaters."

"Our job is to make sure that you two don't get bloodied up too bad." George said. "Can't make any promises, of course. Rough game, Quidditch."

"Brutal!" Fred then continued for his brother. "But no one's died in years. Someone will vanish occasionally..." His voice then started to get smaller as he and George continued to the hall while Joni, Harry and Ron turned to the field. 

"But they'll turn up in a month or two!" George then shouted as they went separate ways.

At this, Joni and Harry started to look nervous.

"Oh go on, you two. Quidditch is great. Best game there is, and you'll be great too." Ron tried to ease the brothers in, and Hermione who was sitting in a bench doing her homework, noticed the boys and ran to them.

"But we've never even played Quidditch. What if we make a fool of myself?" Harry asked.

"I don't wanna look even more bloody fool by swinging myself off the broom." Joni added.

"You won't make a fool of yourselves." Hermione said next to Joni, and the boys turned to her. "It's in your blood."

"It is? How?"

Hermione then led the boys to the trophy case and pointed to the plaque of Quidditch players. As they saw what her finger pointed at, they were shocked. On one of the plaques it read the name of the twins' father, James Potter, showing he was a Seeker for the Gryffindor Quidditch team.

 On one of the plaques it read the name of the twins' father, James Potter, showing he was a Seeker for the Gryffindor Quidditch team

"Whoa." Ron said surprised. "Harry, Joni, you never told me your father was a Seeker, too."

"We-we didn't know." was all Joni managed to stutter out, and he looked at his brother, who looked back, just as surprised.

--

After the boys found out about their father being a Seeker too, they, along with Ron and Hermione, were getting to the moving stairs while making their way back to the Common Room.