CHAPTER 77

Xavier's POV 

Sebastian's phone location says otherwise.

He isn't as smart as I am thinking. Sending me an address different from where he currently has Jasmine isn't smart enough.

Why does he even think he could send me an address and have me rushing off there? I know he would never send me his real location.

He sent me a different one so he could lay an ambush for my arrival. I know that right and I want to prove to him that I am no kid in this business.

I am a boss.

I am not surprised he wanted Vicenzo dead. Anyone would want him dead but I am sure Sebatian's reasons are for a selfish reason.

I made it easy for him but I vow to make him pay by joining Vicenzo in hell.

As I watch David work on the laptop, beeping as Sebastian's real location appears on the screen, a grin spreads across my face.

The spy he sent is battered. I am still keeping him because of the information I want to get from him about Jasmine and Sebastian's location.

This is not just about saving Jasmine. I need to get rid of Sebastian as well as every single member of his group.

Then Jasmine can be free.

And perhaps she can go back home. To Chicago.

Now that we already have his location, the spy is no longer needed. For the fact that he took us to a different place which isn't where Sebastian is, he deserves to die.

I wonder how many hideouts they have.

When I turn to go out so I can go back to the torture room to finish what I started, the laptop beeps again, making David jerk upright and type furiously.

He is the computer genius aside from Ethan and I trust his judgment anytime.

"What's the matter?" I question, watching the screen go blank.

"The phone", he mutters, looking angry as he tries to bring back the image from before. "It's gone."

He is smart, then.

Sebastian is smart to have known that his phone would be tracked. He is just not smart enough.

Nodding at David, I pat his shoulder to make him feel less angry. "Good job."

Without a word, I stroll out.

We got the location but we can't find our way there without the phone on. He must have gotten rid of the phone already and any location we get now would be false.

That leaves us with an option.

The spy.

He can't die yet until he takes us to every one of their hideouts. I must find Jasmine tonight. She can't spend the night there with that bastard.

I am sure she is damn scared right now and I wonder how she is feeling. 

Is she in tears?

As soon as I saw that number calling, I knew it was him. My instinct was right. He wouldn't get rid of her so easily, not when he knows I will hunt him down wherever he hides if he hurts her.

I know he would want to get rid of me first before anything.

Glad that this is no longer a revenge for Vicenzo's death, I'm sure killing him won't be a bad idea. It will also be a way of repaying Vicenzo. He was betrayed and I am going to send his traitor to meet him in hell.

I heard Jasmine's whimper and it made my heart sink. I clenched my fist, wishing I could see Sebastian at that instant and punch the living hell out of him.

But I had to keep my cool.

I pretended as if she didn't mean anything to me. That will buy us more time. And it gave David more time to track his phone's location.

I take the wooden staircase down and meet Ethan halfway. 

"He wants to see you", Ethan says in a low tone.

I nod without stopping until I get to the door which he throws open for me. The spy's battered face comes into view.

I walk in and fold my arms around my bosom, raising a brow in question. "Are you ready to tell me where they are now?"

His two hands are tied to a string and his legs too are spread wide and tied separately. There are two guards behind him; one of them is holding a gun and the other has a thorny belt in hand.

They are in charge of torturing him but if he doesn't tell me where to find Jasmine, I will take over.

He shakes his head. "Please spare me. I don't know where they are!" He cries out, making me smile.

The idiot thinks Sebastian will come to save him. I'm sure Sebastian doesn't even know he is missing yet. If he did, he wouldn't have tried to pull that silly trick on me.

The man here will lead me to him.

Silently, I grip a hold of a pointer before moving closer. When he sees what I am holding, his eyes bulge wide open in fright.

Jerking back and forth, the strings making sounds, he begs. "Please!"

I don't listen as Landon holds down his right hand and I drive the pointer straight into the middle of his hand while he echoes a loud "No!"

I am not done yet with him.

The other guard by the left holds down his left hand too and I drive a hole into his hand, screams escaping his large mouth.

I don't know how long he had been spying on us and I don't care. I am sure he was the one who informed Sebastian about Jasmine going out alone with just the driver and Alex.

Sebastian doesn't know Alex. No one does here but I know what Alex is capable of. If he had been with Jasmine when their car was stopped, this wouldn't have happened.

Jasmine would be back home safe and sound. He might be a jerk but I know he would save her with his life.

Dropping the pointer, I grab the hot iron which has been dropped into red hot coal for more than an hour. I walk back to him and dig it into his right foot.

His scream of pain echoes around the entire building as I move to the next foot. By the time I am done destroying every part of his body, he will say something.

"Please, wait! Wait, wait, wait!" he breathes heavily, tears with a mixture of mucus dripping down his face. "Please, wait!"

"Talk!" I thunder with boiling rage. I am done exercising patience with him. I don't mind how long it takes to torture him to speak. I am fully ready to do this till dawn if it requires that.

"Please, I will talk but please spare me", he begs desperately, more tears pouring down his face as he winces in extreme pain. "Will you spare me if I tell you where they are?"

The answer is no. I don't spare spies.

"Please spare me and I will not only tell you where they are but I will also take you there. Please!"

Without hesitation, I grip the iron and lean closer. "You know where they are right?"

He nods intermittently.

"Good. Release him and get the cars ready", I instruct them before turning back to take the exit. I need to prepare. Sebastian is doomed tonight.

"Will you spare me? Promise you will spare me please!" He shouts after me but that does not stop me from going out.

I almost bump into someone.

When I look up, it is Alex. Glaring at him coldly, I walk past him.

"Xavier, where is she?" he runs to my side, blocking me from walking ahead. "Have you found her?"

At the last question, I am tempted to punch his face. Instead, I step aside to continue walking.

He blocks my way again. "I want to help."

I lost it. I ball my hand into a fist and it meets his jaws which gets him swaying backwards.

My eyes are red in anger and I am tempted to tell him to leave my house right this minute. If he hadn't let her go on her own, this wouldn't have happened.

Blood drips from his mouth and I feel a sense of satisfaction before walking to the wooden staircase which I take out of the building.

Just before I can get to the main building, someone runs up to me and the sight of his swollen lips makes me halt in my tracks, my anger rising again.

It is Alex again.

"I'm sorry, Xavier but I want to help. Let's find Jasmine. Let's find your wife together tonight and make whoever is behind this pay for it!" He doesn't look a bit threatened by me or intimidated.

Despite how I just hurt him, he isn't looking scared either. He still wants to help and I can swear he is truly our father's son right this minute.

Without giving him a reply, I walk past him and he follows.

****
Air your views and don't forget to vote❤️