Chapter 26: The House With The Wisteria Family Crest

"So how have your missions been?" Okemia asked as they started to eat their dinner.

"Tiring."

"Relatively easy."

Okemia sighed at the different answers, not too surprised. The way they carried themselves reflected both confidence and humility, they were both strong but one was much stronger, and their answers reflected it. "What kind of demons did you face?"

"One that just had an ability to increase its speed that made it annoying," Shoto said. "I worked with Tanjiro the last two missions."

"Yeah, my first was this demon who made two clones of itself and had a Blood Demon Art that created this pocket swamp that was like a separate dimension," Tanjiro told her. "Then me and Shoto went to Asakusa to deal with a demon duo, though it only went well because Shoto dealt with the support super quickly."

"You took out the Temari demon, don't put yourself down," Shoto said.

"Use your chopsticks dude," Zenitsu said as he watched Inosuke scarf down his food with his bare hands.

The Final Selection Trio ignored Inosuke's terrible manners and used the time to catch up a bit. That conversation stopped, however, when Inosuke decided to take food from Tanjiro. He looked at him with a mischievous grin as his mouth was stuffed with food, chuckling at Tanjiro's shock. 

"If you're really that hungry Inosuke have this bowl too," Tanjiro said, holding up a bowl of vegetables to give to him. 

"Huh?!" Inosuke looked at it in shock. "ARGGHHH!"

"Take it," Tanjiro repeated, moving the bowl closer to him.

"I REFUSE!"

"What... is going on with him?" Okemia whispered to Shoto.

"No idea," Shoto told her. He didn't know much about Inosuke, other than that he was similar to Bakugo in terms of temper and attitude toward fighting. Going off of that, he didn't have the slightest clue as to why Inosuke was acting like this. 

Once they were done eating the old lady who greeted them at the front led them to the room where the four boys would be sleeping. When they got there, there were already 4 futons set up on the floor. 

"Your bedding is ready gentlemen," she told them.

"Again?! The monster-" Zenitsu tried to yell but got a fist to the head from Tanjiro that cut him off. 

Inosuke dashed toward the futon closest to the entrance on the right end of the line of futons. "I'm taking this one here, first come first serve."

"That's fine, you can sleep wherever you want," Tanjiro told him. "What about you Zenitsu? Shoto?"

"What about you, Okemia?" Shoto asked.

"Oh I have my own room," Okemia said. "We're probably separated since I'm a girl."

"That makes sense."

"Uhhh..."

"HRAAAAAAH! HAAAAH!" Inosuke screamed out suddenly, but then suddenly just threw his pillow at Zenitsu.