Beach day

Sloans pov

It was the next day and me and Tom were getting ready to go to the beach with jj since I said to dad that I would look after her today.

"Ok so we need to pick jj up in 10 minutes" I say to Tom and he nods while grabbing the towels and putting them in the bag.

"Ok are you done" I asked Tom and he looks at me and thinks "yes ok let's go" Tom says to me grabbing the bag then walking to the car I sat in the passenger seat while Tom wanted to drive since he new the way to my parents house.

Once we got there I walked in side the house "honey where home" I yell and my dad runs down stairs "shhhhh your mother is still asleep" dad says to me then I look at the time "at 11:30 in the morning what did you do to her" I asked him then he smirked "actually I don't need to know" I say to my dad as he hi fives Tom as they laugh "is jj ready" I ask my dad and he looks at me and nods "yeah she will be down in a second" dad says to me.

"So Jensen how are things with the pub" Tom asked my dad smiling at him "yeah things are going great but squirt I need you to work there while I'm gone on tour" he says to us then looks at me "and how long away is it" I asked my dad "umm in a week" dad says to me and I groan "Tom leaves in 3 days so he can't help out but I guess I can do this for you" I say to my dad "thank you" he says to me as I see jj walk down the stairs.

"Heyy kiddo are you ready for the beach" I asked jj as she hugged me and Tom "yeah can we go I didn't get much sleep all I Hurd was bagging all night" she says looking at us then I look to dad and his eyes where wide but then he smirked I roll my eyes and we walk out the door and hop into the car.

"So jj you might want to spend as much Time with tom today since he's leaving in 3 days" I say to her and she frowns "do you have to leave" she asks Tom in a sad voice "I'm afraid so kiddo" he says to her and she stays silent for the rest of the ride to the beach.

Once we got on the sand we put our stuff down we all walk to the water and start to splash and play in the water.

Tom holds my thighs as jj was swimming around "I love you baby" Tom says to me and I smile "I love you to" I say back to him and kiss him with a lot of passion as he deepens the kiss "baby we can finish this later we have to watch jj" I say to him and he groans but agrees "we better" he says to me and I nod my head

Then Tom lets go of me and gets jj and throws her up in the air and catches her and she giggles as Tom keeps on doing it.

I smile at them and Tom looks at me and whispers to jj then he looks at and smirks at me as jj was swimming over then my smile terns into a frown.

"Heyy Sloan can we go get ice cream since there's a trick over there" she asks me and I smile "yeah get Tom to get it for you" I say to her and she smiles and giggles and gos back to Tom then I just smirk at him then I walk out of the water and sat on my towel "your getting it tonight" Tom says to me and I just smirk "can't wait and can you please get me a chocolate ice cream" I asked him and he nodded and grabbed jj's hand and there walk over to the truck.

One they got back jj hands me my chocolate ice cream "thank you" I say to both of them and they smile and Tom sits next to me and jj sits in front of us smiling "can I please stay tonight I don't wanna hear banging tonight" jj asks us and me and Tom look at each other. "Sorry baby girl but we are meeting up with some friends" I say lying to her I hate to but me and Tom wanted a night to do some stuff.

"It's ok I'll go home then" she says to me and we nod "now there's a fish and chips store over there who wants nuggets and chips" I asked Tom and jj they both put there hands up and I handed jj my card "now jj you go with Tom and use my card to pay because I need to go to the bath room" I say to her and she nods taking Tom's hand walking to the fish and chips store while I walk to the bath room.

Once I finished I walked back to our stuff and sit down then jj and Tom where back with the food and we started eating.

After a couple more hours at the beach and going back into the water a couple more times it was 3pm and we needed to get jj back home to mom and dad.

"Ok you sure you haven't forgot anything" I asked jj and she nodded and got in side the car and started driving back to mom and dads. Once we got there we walked in and said hi then we left and when't home to continue what we had started earlier today.

Once we got home we got out the car and ran into the house and ran to my room the Tom smashed his lips onto mine and picked me up and carried me to the bed and layed me down on the bed and he got on top of me and pulled my top off as I did the same with his then we reached our lips and our tongue where fighting.

Once all of our clothes where off he started to tease me and he smirked knowing he was after a while he put a condom and started

——————————————————————-
Hoped you in joyed this chapter it was a little bit longer than the last one hope this was a good chapter :)