Ugh i fucking hate you tom

Sloans pov
It has been 2 days and mom and dad and the twins left for the airport 2 hours ago so me and jj where on our way to set "will the people like me" jj asks me in a quiet voice I look at her then back to the road "they will love you" I say to her and she smiles and looks out the window.

Once we got to set we when into my trailer and jj sat on the bed where the tv was on the wall in front of it "now jj there is drinks and food in the fridge here I'll be back in a hour or 2 to check on u and you can watch what ever you want but just not r or ma rated movies" I say to her and she looks at me and nods her head "do you need anything" I asked her before I left for getting my makeup done "nope" she replied to me and I walk out of my trailer and see Tom smirking at me.

"What's up your ass Tom" I asked him and he grabbed my hand and dragged me to his trailer "I miss you last night" he say to me as he was starting to kiss my neck "well we can't have sex for a while" I say to him and he frowns "what do you mean" he asked me and I look around then back at him "my little sister is having a hard time at school so I offered for her to stay" I say to him and he nods.

"Well after filming come back here for 5-10 minutes please" he asks me and I sign and nod my head saying yes to him and he kisses me on the lips then I leave to go to makeup then hair and costume.

After getting ready I walk to Rachel who just finished up in costume "hey Rach what ya doing" I asked her and she looked up from her phone the to me and smirked "oh you know stuff" she says to me hiding her phone

"What's on ya phone" I asked her and she started to laugh and showed me it was a picture of me and Josh laughing the other day I laughed so hard that my drink came out of my nose then I remembered that Tom took that photo I look around and see Tom getting out of makeup " ugh I fucking hate you Tom" I screamed to him and he looked at me and smirked then came over to me.

"Well you going to be screaming my name out in a couple of hours so chill" he says to me and I look at him my face had a really angry expression "no I'm not coming over now I hate u" I whisper yell at him and he laughs then terns around "well see about that" he says to me and walks off I groaned and walked to the set where the seance me and Rachel where going to do

After filming we got a lunch break I walk to my trailer and hop in and see jj asleep on the bed I smile and kiss her check "jj it's time to get up" I say to her "Sloan can we get lunch"she asks me and I smile then look at what I'm wearing "I'm sorry but I'm still in costume" I say to her and she frowns "but I've got Mac and cheese here if you want that" I say to her and she jumps out of bed and walks into the little kitchen she grabs them and starts making them.

"Be careful when u get it out of the microwave" I say to her and she nods and makes her Mac and cheese.

After a hour of hanging with jj I needed to go back to film some more senses because where meant to be finishing filming soon.

I walked on set as I waited for my tern to start.
Once we finished filming I start to walk to my trailer I was about halfway to my trailer when I get pulled into a trailer I look to see who it was and I was the one and only Tom Blyth "what do you want" I asked him and he smirked at me "I want you right now"he says to me and I smirk "well you can't right now coz I need to go home so I can spend time with jj" I say to him and he frowns "fine I'll get someone else to fuck" he says then my heart breaks a little because he wanted to fuck someone else "whatever Tom what ever this was it's done" I say to him and he looked at my shocked "you don't mean that" he says to me and I look away so he dose not see me cry.

"Tom we're not even a thing we just have sex then we fight all the time" I say to him and he nods and walks out the trailer then I walk out "you know what Sloan Elliot ackles im done with you two" he yells to me I look at him then look down and go into my trailer to see jj is all ready to go "uhh jj just let me get out of his then we can go"I say walking into the bed room area so she dose not see me cry I don't even know why im crying over him it was just sex no strings attached I don't under stand.

I get changed then I see a text I'm hoping it was Tom but it was just Rachel

🤪Rachel is the best!!
Hey do you wanna
go out tonight

Sloan😎
You mean for dinner
sure but can
my little sister come

🤪Rachel is the best!!
Yeah sure where just
going to maccas so yeah
Btw Josh is coming

Sloan😎
Ok but make sure
u don't invite Tom
in upset with him 

🤪Rachel is the best!!!
Yeah ok meet
us there at 6

Sloan😎
Will do
Read

"Jj where going out to dinner with Rachel and Josh" I say to her and she smiles and I take her hand and we walk to my car I see Tom getting in his car he looked at me then looked down I sign then get into my car and start driving off to my house so I can get jj and myself ready for to night with rach and Josh great where gonna be third wheeling them tonight " jj just a warning josh and Rachel we are basically third wheeling them" I say to her and she looks at me and nods then finishes getting dressed.

Once I was done in the shower I got dressed into shorts and a tube top and my red converses I walk out my room and go to jjs to she if she was ready "hey kiddo u ready" I asked her and she nodded I looked at the time and it was 5:50 "ok let's go" I say to her and she nods and we walk to my car

Once we got there I see Rach and Josh there we walk up to them I smile "hey joshy hey rachy" I say to them and they groan "really Sloany" josh saying using a nickname I hate

"Ok let's order" I say and jj smiles "I want a 6 chicken nugget happy meal please" she asks me and I nod my head saying yes to her

After we got dinner was sat back down and started to eat once we were finished and left to go back home becouse we had to be at really early tommorow.