Sloan elliot ackles im in love with you

Sloans pov
"Sloan Elliot ackles im in love with you" Tom says to me and I just stand there shocked thinking that the guy I have been sleeping with is in love with me and I love him too.

"Sloan say something please" Tom says after the 4 minutes of silence "I'm in love with you to Tom" I whisper to him and he smiles and kisses me on the lips I smile into the kiss as he was about to pull away I crashed my lips back onto his "jump"he says into the kiss and I do as he says and he shuts the front door and walks over to the couch without breaking the kiss.

He bites my bottom lip asking for entry I let him in and our tongues where fighting I decided I would let him win and I started to pull off his top till I stop what I'm doing "what's wrong Sloan" he asks me confused on why I stopped "before we do more I need to know what we are" I say to him as I look him in the eyes "well what would u like us to be Sloan" he asks me and I think for a minute "I want to be with you" I say to him and he smiles and kisses me again then he takes us to the bedroom.

It was the next day and I waked up in my bed with Tom next to me and we where both naked with the sheets wrapped around us I smile as I thought of last night it was just me and Tom I was his girlfriend and he was my boyfriend we where not just some hook up anymore I smile more as Tom's arms where around my waist "good morning baby"Tom mumbles in his morning voice and he kisses my shoulder "morning my handsome boyfriend" I say smirking as I roll over to face him.

He kisses my lips but I quickly pull away "I have not brushed my teeth yet" I say to him and he rolls his eyes "I don't care" he says and kisses me again "oh on second thought you do need to brush your teeth" he say to me smirking I slap his chest and he laughs at my reaction "I'm so glad we get the day off today" I say as Tom hums in response then he starts kissing my shoulder "we better get up baby do you wanna finish watch catching fire with me" I asked him and nods and gets out of bed and puts his clothes on then I get up and do the same.

The he grabs my hand in his then we walk into the tv room and he sits on the couch and then grabs me and puts me into his lap then presses play on the movie.

"Finnick and peeta are hot" I say and Tom groans at me "you really think they are hot" he asks me and I smirk and nod my head yes "well who's hotter young snow or finnick" Tom asks me and I smirk again "finnick" I answer then Tom frowns "I kidding young snow is hotter" I say to him and he smiles and kisses my lips then we continue to watch the movie together.

Once the movie finished I hear the door open "Sloan your best friends are here" I hear Rachel yell then my eyes go wide because Tom was here "did you know they where coming"Tom asks me and I shake my head saying no "Sloan guess what wait why is Tom here" she asks me smirking as we walked into the tv room with Josh "Tom I think u can take this one" I say to him and he groans then huffs "me and Sloan have decided we are going to try a relationship" Tom says to them and Rachel claps her hands and squeals in excitement.

"That means double dates now"Rachel then says to us and I smile "yep sure dose" I say back to her as she hugs me "how about we go to that water fall we found ages ago Sloan" Rachel asked me and I smile gos wide "yes I wanna go there I wanna swim it's really hot out side" I say quickly then run to my room to get changed into my bathers and put my shorts and a top over them the grab all we need then I see that Tom he smiles at me "what u looking at"I say to him and he smiles "I'm looking at my beautiful girlfriend" he says to me and I smile and quickly give him a kiss "where's Rach and Josh" I asked him and he smiled "getting ready they said they will meet us there" he says to me and goes to get some cloths he's left here in the past.

After getting ready Tom takes my hand and we close the door and get into the car.

Once we got there I see Rachel and Josh just got here as well.

Once we got all the stuff out and set up and Rachel run to the water and jump in and start to splash each other.
"You boys coming in" I say in a British accent "we will in a bit love" Josh replied in a British accent as well making me laugh.

I go under water and start to swim really deep into the water till someone brings me back up "what do you think your doing Sloan"Tom asks me as I saw he was a bit angry and scared? "I was swimming Tom" I say to him as he calms down a little bit "ok just don't scare me again please" he asks me and I nod my head saying yes to him as he carry's me in the water.

"Hey Josh your girl is lonely" I yell to him and he then takes off his shirt and starts to run in the water to join us.