Travel

Sloans pov
It's been 4 weeks since that night and dad just came back from his tour it took longer than expected but he said that I can take a while off so that's when I grab my computer and start looking at flights to New York where Tom is filming.

As I'm looking at the flights I see one that is in 4 hours I smile and buy a first class ticket I grab my suit case and start packing my cloths makeup shoes and all of that then I grab my backpack and put my laptop my chargers for my phone and laptop then I grab 3 books then I grab some snacks and put them in then I zip it up and look at the time to see it was 6pm and my flight was in 2 hours I grab my stuff and put it in the car and start driving to the airport.

Once I got there I put my suitcase through the check in then I go through security then I go to where I bored and wait till my flight gets called.

"Flight 819 is boarding now can first class tickets come first to board" a flight attendant says through the speakers I smile and stand up and walk to the flight attendant and hand her my ticket and she looks at it and smiles "have a night flight" she says to me "thank you" I say to her and walk to the entrance to the plane.

Once I got to my seat it sit down and put my seat belt on and wait for take off.

It's been a hour and I was sick of being on this flight I look on the screen to see how long we had left 2 hours I groan and decide that I would grab some of my snacks and put on a movie I pick the notebook and put my head phones in and start watching.

After it finished we were about to land so I put my stuff away and smile as we landed in New York.

After we landed I get off the plane and run to baggage claim and wait for my bag and lucky my bag was the first one I grab it then I grab a car and start driving to Tom's place.

Once I got there I grab my key that I have for the place and walk in I see none of the lights are on so Tom is either on set or in bed I walk into his room to find he is not there and then I look everywhere else so he was not home

Sloan
Hey what are
you doing

Tom
I'm on set about
to leave what
are you doing

Sloan
Oh you know
stuff walking
around in
my apartment

Tom
Oh that
sounds boring

Sloan
Yeah it is

I then tern off my phone and wait for him to get home I sit on his kitchen bench

I hear him open his door then close it then he starts walking in my direction then he terns on the light and see me "omg Sloan what are you doing here" he asks me smile as he picks me up and spins me around