Home

Tom pov

It's been a month since I've seen my beautiful wife and we just wrapped up filming so today I'm flying home to her I've got her uncle Jared and her dad picking me up from the airport tonight.

I grabbed the rest of my clothes and put them in my suit case then looked around my apartment and signed I was still keeping it for when I needed to come back for filming but it's sad that I'm leaving it but I want to be with Sloan more.

Once I finished cleaning up the apartment I when't out to my car and started driving to the airport.

Once I got there I parked my car in the long term parking then checked in.

After I checked in I when to get some food and seat at the gate to where my flight is.

After a hour of waiting the plane started to board once I got to my seat I sat down and put my seat belt on and put a movie on my iPad for the rest of the flight.

After a couple of hours on the flight I got off the plane and when't to the baggage claim and waited for my bag for a good 5 minutes after I grabbed it I when't to find Jared and Jensen.

"Hey there's my favourite son in law" Jensen says to me as I walked up to him and I chucked "I'm your only son in law" I say to him and he laughs along "that is very true" he says to me and then I hug Jensen then Jared "how's filming going guys" I asked them and Jared spoke up "it's going really well it's really fun getting back into it" Jared says and I nod and smile at them as we got into the car.

"So where's Sloan today" I asked them "well she's back at our house right now since her mom wanted to hang out with her so it's up to you I can drop you home and u can wait for her or you can come back to mine" Jensen says to me and I nod "I'll just go back to yours if that's ok" I asked him as I looked at my silver wedding ring and twisted it around my finger.

"Of course you can come back to mine to see your wife Tom" Jensen says to me and all I do is nod my head and looked out side the window.

After a while we finally got to the house and parked the car we all got out of the car and when't in side. As we where walking through I see Sloan standing and talking to her mom I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her and she jumps a little and loooks at me "Tom" she squeals and hugs and as I laughed a little bit at her "I miss you so much" she says kissing me in the lips lightly "I miss you to" I say to her the put my hands on her stomach where our baby's where and I smiles at her and hug her again