Omg Jensen fucking ackles

Sloans pov

It's been 2 months and we are still filming hunger games and I was really missing my parents and my brother and sisters.

I walk into set and I walk into the makeup trailer and got ready for todays filming after they finished I got dressed and walked out to set once I got there we started our senses after a while I here someone clap there hands

I look over and see my dad and mom and my siblings here I smile and run to them and hug them really tight.

Me and my dad have a really strong bond we never really fight about anything in life and he always asks me first before anyone like when he wanted to marry danneel he asked me if I thought that would be a good idea.

"Hey squirt I see you've missed us" he says chucking to him self "of course I have" I say to him hugging him again.

"Omg is that Jensen fucking ackles" I hear Rachel yell across the room "omg is that Sloan ackles to" she shouts again making me laugh at her behaviour

"Hi I'm Rachel and you are Jensen ackles and danneel ackles" Rachel says shaking my dad and moms hand "I'm a big fan of supernatural and Danneel I love you in one tree hill" she rambles on and on as I hear my parents chuckle at her "Rach I think they can tell you are" I say to her and she shuts up.

"Is ok Sloan she can ramble on and on" my dad says smirking at Rachel I laugh and pick up my siblings and hug them tight "how's my favourite siblings" I ask them and they all giggle and laugh a little "we're good but we miss you" jj says to me and I smile and hug her again "I miss you guys to so much but I'll be home soon I promise" I say to them and they smile

"Well squirt we better go but we will see you later becouse where going on a family dinner" dad say to me hugging me goodbye

"Ok dad bye mom bye guys" I say to them hugging each one again and they leave and I have a big smile on my face.

"What's with the big smile there" Tom says as he came up to me "my parents surprised me today so I can't stay over tonight" I say to him and he nods.

"You look really ugly today by the way" he says to me and I laugh and smile at him "you don't look so good either you look really gay today" I say to him and he gasps at me in a joking way and walks off from me he new I was joking though.

After 5 more hours of filming we finished filming for the day so I start to get ready to go home. After getting all the makeup and my costume off I walk to my car and drive home.

Once I got home I walk in side and grab my blue dress and put it on my bed then I walk into my bath room and tern the shower on then hop in after it got to the right temperature. After I had my shower I did my skin care and put on mascara only becouse I don't want to break out since we have to wear a lot of makeup at work.

I get into my blue dress and garb my white heels I put my hair up into a ponytail then I grab my bag and put my phone into it and my lip gloss and my wallet and put that in to.

As I got out the house I see mom and dad where here to pick me up I smile and get into the car "so dad where we going tonight" I asked him and he smiled "your favourite place" he says to me and I smile "tgi Fridays" I asked him and he nodded his head saying yes.

After we got there we sat down at a booth and ordered our food and drinks. "So squirt how'd filming going" dad asks me and I smile at him "it's going really good I'm in joying it but I miss the set of supernatural though" I say to him and he smirks at me "coz that's the best show squirt" dad responded to me "yeah but this set is really fun to be around so I'll stay" I say to him and he nods his head "so mom I hurt there's going to be a one tree hill reunion" I say to her and she smiles.

"Yeah there is there thinking of making a new one tree hill and the originals are the parents" she says to me and I smile "tell me if it's going to go through coz I'll try out for it" I say to her and she smiles at me

"Will do baby girl" she says smiling really big because I wanted to be in something with her.

"So are you taking a break after this movie" dad asks me and I think for a minute "probably but I'll still try out for other stuff" I say to him and he looks at me and nods

"So jj how's school going" I ask her and she frowns "I hate it so much everyone is so mean" she says to me and I frown "well if it's ok with mom and dad I can let u stay here with me for a while and u can get some school work from school so u get a break from thoughts mean people" I say to her and look at mom and dad to see what they would say to me looking after my little sister.

"Well Sloan if your really up for it then I guess she can but won't she be a problem at work" mom asks me and I think so a second "nope coz she can stay in my trailer and do her work and if she wants she can watch me a little bit and still do her work" I say to her and she looks at dad and he smiles

"Well jj would get to spend time with her big sis so I guess she can" dad says and jj squeals and hugs mom and dad the me.

"When do you guys leave back to Texas" I ask them and dad looks at mom then she signs "in 2 days" mom says answering my question and I nod my head then our food comes and we eat silently but had a little bit of conversation.

After dinner dad dropped me and jj at my house and jj smiled and we walked into my house and I showed her around and showed her room that she will have while she was here.

" hey jj wanna get ice cream" i ask her and she nods and we walk out the house and get in my car and drive to maccas and ordered
Ice creams then headed home to watch a movie.

After we finished I tucked jj into bed and she fell asleep.

Then I when't into my room and got into bed and fell asleep