Leaving you is the hardest part

Sloans pov
It was 3 in the morning and me and Tom where on our way to the airport he was driving one hand on the steering wheel and one on my thigh.

"So you promise you will face time with me everyday" I say to him and he smiles and nods his head yes as we pulled up to the air port we find a part and then we grab his bags and started to walk to baggage place.

Once we got there we got some food and sat down before his flight "I'm really going to miss you Tommy" I say to him and he smiles at me "like the next nickname love and I'll miss you so much more" he says to me and I laugh a little bit as we where looking at each other his flight got called I frown and hug him tight "leaving you is the hardest part of this fucking job" Tom says to me as we got to his plane "I love you baby" I say to him and kiss him passionately.

"I love you to I'll see you soon" Tom says to me and I nod and he walks on the plane and he looks back and smiles and waves a bit I wave back then after 20 minutes the plane takes off and I sign and start walking back to the car once I got home I when't back to sleep.

After I woke up I look at the time and it was 2pm then I decided I will go to my mum and dad's house.

I got into the car and started driving there after a while driving I knock on there door and my dad answers and that's where I break down in tears and my dad catches me "squirt what's wrong" he says me as he sat us down on the couch "Tom left today" I say as more tears came dropping down my cheeks "aw squirt he will see you soon do you want me to get mom" he asks me and I shake my head no "I just need your hugs dad" I say to him and all he dose is nod and kiss my forehead.

" it will be ok baby girl I promise" he whispers in my ear all I do is nod my head saying yes after hours of cuddle with my dad my mom came down and took over so my dad could go to jj and my other siblings "baby girl everything will be good you will see him soon" mom says to me and I look at her and nod my head "do you want to stay in your old room tonight" she asks me I look at her "you won't mind?" I ask her and she smiles "I would love it we could have a family night" she says to me and I smile and nod my head at her.