Surprised

Sloans pov

After hours of waiting on the plane I finally got to New York I knew Tom was on set right now so it gave me plenty of time to set up cameras in his room and put the box down on the bed I want to film his reaction and I'm going to hide so he can't see me.

Once I got my bag I saw Rachel at the airport I walked over to her and hugged her "what are you doing here" I asked her and she smiled "your dad called me and told me to pick you up" she responded to me and I nodded "well I guess your going to be a auntie to twins" I say to her and she screamed "wait are you serious" she asked me and I nodded and she hugged me "I'm going to be the best auntie ever" she says to me and I nod.

"Well let's get to Tom's apartment so I can set up and you can help me" I say to her and she nods and we run to the car I looked at the box that had the pictures of the baby's and 2 pregnancy tests Rachel looks over and smiles at the photos.

Once we got to Tom's apartment we set up the camera somewhere Tom could not see it and I put the box on his bed then I looked at Rachel and she handed me a note and I looked at it and it said FaceTime me when you see this I smile and put it in the box we giggle at this then I called tom and he answered "hey baby when are u finished work" I asked him and he signed "umm I think in about 10 minutes why" he asked me and I smirked at Rachel "oh I just wanted to know but can I call you back I have to do some stuff" I say to him and he says ok and we hang up.

"Ok he's gonna be home soon so I say we hide and press start on the camera" I say to Rachel and she nods and terns on the camera we walk out of Tom's room and hide in the spear room and stayed there till we hear the door open "I think we here" I whispered to Rachel and she nodded and shhhed me and I roll my eyes "what the fuck" we hear him say then my phone starts ringing and it was Tom FaceTiming me I answered and smirked at him "hey what's up" I asked him and he looked a little angry "why are u angry" I asked him and he said nothing not one word I signed and hung up the phone and looked at Rachel and I had tears in my eyes.

"Dose he not want kids with me" I asked her and she hugged me "I bet he dose I just think he's suprise that's all now go out there to him" she says to me and I nod and get up and open the door and walk down to Tom's and open the door and see him sitting on the bed with tears in his eyes he looks up at me and runs up to me and hugs me "is this real I thought it was a prank" he says to me and I shake my head "it's real baby we are having twins" I say to him and he smiles and puts me up and spins me around "I'm gonna be a dad" he screams "I'm gonna be a auntie"we hear Rachel scream and I laughed and Tom looked confused then grabbed my hand and walked down to the spear room and opened the door and he saw Rachel and laughed.