Honeymoon pt2

Tom's pov
After our flight we got off the pain and I saw Sloan looking around not knowing where we where "baby welcome to Rome" I say to her and her eyes when't wide and she screamed in excitement and hugged me tight as I laughed at her.

"Babyyy I can't believe we are in Rome" she says to me and I smile at her "well u really wanted to come here" I say to her and she smiles and hugs me again I then kiss her lips lightly.

Once we got to our hotel room Sloan walked into our room and she gasped "omg you can see the colaseahm from the window" she says to me and I laugh at her a little "I know baby I know" I say to her and she giggles "can we go there can we" she asks like she's a little kid "well I planed on going there tommorow since it's kinda late here" I say to her and she nods her head then jumps on the bed and pats the spot next to her.

I lay next to her and rap my arms around her waist and put my head on her shoulders "baby what do you think about us having kids" I asked her and she rolled over to me and started to hug me as I was still hugging her "well I want kids soon baby" she says to me and I look at her and smile "when do you think we should start trying" she asked me and I chuckle "how about 3 months" I say to her and she nods and rolls back over and I rap my hands around her waist again.

Then she falls asleep in my arms.