Dont poke the bears

Sloans pov

It was the next day and me and Tom where getting ready to meet mom dad and uncle Jared aunt Gwen and uncle misha.

"I'm nervous baby" he says to me and I laugh a little bit "but you have met my dad and Jared baby" I say back to him and he groans "yeah but I have not met your mom or your aunt Gwen and uncle misha" he says to me and I smile "want some advice" I asked him and he nodded "don't poke the bears" I say to him and he looks at me confused "the bears are my dad uncle Jared and uncle misha" I say to him "ohhhhh ok ok I won't I'll just talk to them normally" he says to me and I nod my head and finish getting ready

"So when can I meet your mum" I asked him and Tom signed "I don't know yet baby but soon I hope" he Replied to me and I nod I put my shoes on and grab my phone and wallet "are you ready to go baby" I asked him and Tom looked at me then nodded his head yes I grabbed his hand and we walked to the car in silence I got into the drivers side while Tom got into the passenger seat.

One hour later and we were at my dad's house and we were going there for a barbecue.

We got out of the car and I take Tom's hand again and squeeze it to calm him down a little bit I knocked on the door and saw jj ran to the door "Sloan!!!!!!!!!" Jj screamed and jumped on me "woah there kiddo I almost fell" I say to her and she laughs and jumps off and runs somewhere "come on everyone must be out side" I say to Tom and he nods and we walk out and I see dad mom Jared misha Gwen and Richard wait uncle Richard is here.

"Hello everyone" I yell na everyone looked at me and Tom "hey baby girl I've missed you" mom says to me and hugs me "you must be Tom" my mom say terning to him and giving him a hug "yes I am it's nice to meet you Mrs ackles" he says to her "oh honey call me danneel please" she says to him and he nods his head.

"Hey squirt" dad says hugging me "hey dad you remember Tom don't you" I say to him "of course not he's the one who stole our little girls heart" dad says to me and gives Tom a handshake "it's nice to see you again Mr ackles" Tom says to him and dad smiles "please just call me Jensen" dad responds to him "ok will do" Tom says to him

"Uncle Jared aunt Gwen" I say pulling Tom's hand so he can follow me I let go and hug Jared and Gwen "uncle Jared you remember Tom right" I ask him and Jared smiles "yes I remember" uncle Jared says giving him a hand shake "aunt Gwen this is Tom" I say to her and she smiles and hugs him "hi I'm Gwen and you are Tom I've Hurd so much about you from Sloan" she says and my eyes go wide then Tom smirks "oh really you will have to tell me" Tom says to her "oh look at the time we need to say hi to uncle misha and uncle Richard" I say pulling Tom along with me.

"Oh come on babe" Tom says laughing at my behaviour "shut up now let's see these to idiots" I say to Tom and he laughs again at me as we got up to misha and Richard.

"Uncle Richard" I say hugging him and he smiled "hey kiddo who's this" he asked me and I smile at Tom "this is my boyfriend Tom Blyth" I say to him and he shakes his hand "now if u ever want story's about this one come find me" he says to Tom and he smirk "I'll take u up on that offer" Tom says to him as uncle Richard walks off "hey uncle misha" I say to him and hug him "hey kid hey Tom" misha says to Tom and shakes his hand.

After a hour we all where at the table eating our food and have chats here and there Tom put his hand on my thigh and left it there every once and a while moving it more higher and higher.

"So how's the acting been going Sloan and Tom" mom asks us and we look at each other and shrug "it's ok but a lot of work" I say to her and she nods "it's very hard sometimes" Tom adds on to what I say and they all nod under standing on why it's hard sometimes.

Then Tom's hand gos higher up my thigh and I look at him and he smirks at me knowing all too well he's doing something he should not be doing right now.

"Well mom and dad thank you for this dinner it was amazing" I say to them and they smile at me.

After dinner me and Tom decided we would go home so we would not be tired tommorow so we could go out and do something nice for the day.

Once we got home it was 11pm and I was tired I quickly took a shower then got into one of Tom's shirts that was big on me then got into bed "you look hot in my shirts" Tom says smirking as he had no shirt on just him in his boxers and he climbed in next to me "so did you like my family" I asked him and he smiled "yeah they are really nice and cool" Tom says to me and I smile at him "well I'm glad you like them" I say to him and he smiles and kisses my lips lightly as I kiss him back "night baby" he says to me and wraps his arms around my waist "night babe" I say and snuggle into him and fall into a deep sleep.