Life plans

Sloans pov

As I wake up I see Tom next to me I smile and kiss his forehead then get out of bed and walk into the bathroom and start the shower.

"Baby can I join you" I hear Tom say to me "yeah sure baby" I say back to him and then he hops in the shower with me I hug him and he hugs me back "are you ok" he asks me and I shake my head no.

"I had a bad dream that I lost you and my family" I say to him and he frowns and hugs me tighter "it's ok baby your not going to lost us" he says to me and I look at him and kiss him with passion as he kisses me back.

After our shower we got dressed and ready for the day "Tom do you ever want kids" I ask him and he terns around quickly "yeah I want kids but in like a year why" he asks me and I look at him "well I would like to be the mother of your kids" I say to him and he smiles and kisses me a lot "baby I would love that" he says to me and I smile and kiss him again.

"Ok so what do you wanna do today" I asked him and he looked at me and didn't say anything for 5 minutes. "How about we go to the beach" he asks me and I look at him "yeah we can or we could stay home and watch a movie" I say to him because I was to lazy to do anything.

"Fine but tommorow we are going to the beach" Tom says to me and I nod my head saying yes to him we lay back down in bed and tern on the tv and put on fast and the furious.

I wiggle into Tom I put my head into his chest "I wanna do something like this like drag race" I say to Tom and he laughs at me "baby you know it's illegal right"he says to me "yeah I know but it's taking a risk" I say to him and he laughs more "baby you could go to prison" he says to me then I frown "maybe on second thought I don't wanna go to prison" I say to him "ok good" he says then we continue to watch the movie.

" what do u wanna watch now" I asked him and he smiled "how about home alone since Christmas is coming up" he says to me and I smile "yeah sure let's watch it" I say putting home alone on.

——————————————————————

I know this is really short but I'm working on the next part to be longer I've just been busy doing a lot of things.