Maybe you just need to look out side

Sloans pov

It's been 3 months and I moved back to Texas a month ago and me and Tom spent every second together for the 2 months before I moved back.

I haven't seen Tom in a month and I miss him like crazy and we FaceTime every night and when we are free.

I walk through my house and grab a drink of water then walk out side to my car once I get in my car I start to drive to my dad's pub.

I was wearing the work clothes that dad makes me where when I'm helping out with the business.

Once I got there I saw 7 impalas parked there I smirked then walked into the building "hey dad" I yelled once I got near the bar "hey squirt I didn't know u where coming today" dad says to me and I smile "well I had nothing to do so here I am"I say hugging him "well I would love your help" he says to me and I smile at him "well I'll go grab some crates" I say to him and he nods and gos back to what he's doing.

I go down stairs to where the crates where and grabbed some the walked back up the stairs once I got to the bar I put them down.

"Squirt why don't you go home where not busy today" dad says to me and I groan but nod my head saying yes then hug him goodbye.

Once I got home I walked into my room and got dressed into some comfier clothes then when into the living room and sat on the couch and put on the tv.

Once I finished a movie I wanted to go get ice cream so I got into my car and then got to MacDonalds I when't inside and ordered a ice cream then got into my car and sat there and ate it all.

Once I got home I flopped onto my bed and groaned I just wanted to see Tom I wanted to be in his arms where I felt safe and calm but he was not here he was in Brooklyn he was so far away I hate it so fucking much.

I grab my phone and started playing candy crush after playing a lot of levels I decided I'm going to give up on it I tern my phone off and throw it next to me. I sign as I was bored and had nothing to do or had anyone to hand out with.

I look at the time to see it's 3pm I groan again then get off my bed and walk into my kitchen and grabbed a packet of chips.
After eating then I wanted to see Tom but he was not answering his phone I started to get worried but then he could just be busy today.

Tom's pov
I was walking around the airport as I was going to visit Sloan for 2 weeks since I have nothing to do and miss her like crazy "flight 665 to Texas is boarding now" the speaker says I get up and put my bag on my back then walk to my gate I had my ticket to the flight attendant then she scanned it then handed it back to me I smile at her then walk off onto the plane.

As I sat down I look around and see no one will be sitting next to me I smile and grab my computer out and put my head phones in and started to watch a movie to kill some time.

I started to get bored of the movie so I  shut my laptop and look at the screen to see we still had a hour till we where there I groan as I wanted to be with Sloan right now I wanted her in my arms I want her to feel safe.

I look around the plain then I grab my coke and drink some of it I look at my phone to see that I had a lot of notations from instagram I decided to ignore it and finish watching the movie I grabbed the computer again then ternd it on and continued to watch it.

Once we landed I smiled and walked to grab my suit case then got a car and drives to sloans house I stopped at kfc and get some dinner then when back on the road to sloans house.

Sloans pov

I've been sitting here on my couch for 2 hours doing nothing what so ever and Tom was still on responding to me I stare at the tv and then my phone gos off.

Tom
Maybe you
should look outside
Read

I look up and look into my back yard and see Tom standing there with his suit case and kfc in his hand I smile and run out side and jump into his arms and kiss his lips lightly "I miss you so much baby" he says to me and I smile even more "I miss you a lot so much" I say to him and he hugged me more.

"Well let's get this food inside shall we" he says to me and I nod and jump down from his arms.

And walk in side hand in hand we sat down and let go of our hands and started to eat the food.