Going to Set

Sloans pov
As Tom took me into his room without breaking the kiss "i missed your lips baby" Tom says to me and I smirked "hmm well then I think it's my time to go" I say to him and he frowns then grabs me from my waist

"Who said I wanted you to leave" he says to me and I smirk "we have to go to set tommorow Tommy" I say to him smirking knowing he hates me calling him Tommy.

"So stay here tonight"Tom says smirking at me and I sign "fine but we are not having sex tonight I'm not in the mood" I say to him and he frowns "well at least kiss me a lot then" he says and I just nod my head "I fucking hate you Sloan" he says to me and I smile "I hate you to Tommy" I say to him then he kisses me on the lips I pull away and look into his eyes and smile
Hours later
"I'm getting tired so I'm going to bed Sloan" he says to me taking off his top and shorts "ok" I say talking off my top and took off my bra and Tom stares at me then I put my top back on "why you putting your shirt back on" he asked me and I shrugged at him then he pulls my shirt over my head "now come here so I can cuddle you" he says to me and I nod and he puts his arms around my waist I feel safe in his arms like no one else would be here to hurt me.

After that I fell into a deep sleep in Tom's arms.

"Sloan baby time to get up" I hear someone say to me but I ignore it and stay asleep "come on Sloan we need to fucking go to set" I hear Tom yell at me and that gets my attention I get up quickly and put my bra and shirt back on then put my shoes on and walk over to Tom and give him a kiss on the lips.

"let's get out of here hot stuff" I yell to Tom as I walked out the door

Once we got to set I walk up to Rachel and hug her "hey Rach" I say pulling away from her "hello sloan"she replied to me as she smiled "oh hey Tom" she says as she saw Tom walk up to us "hey Rach" he says ignoring me completely "hey dum ass" I say to him smirking "oh would you look at that the rat is still here" he says to me and Rachel just smirks "me and Josh are betting our money for you two to date" Rach says to us and I glare at Tom.

"Yeah like that's ever gonna happen I would never be with this slut" he says to her then she laughed "bull shit I think you guys with end up together" she says to us and grabs my hand and walks off to the makeup trailer so we could get our makeup done so we could film our seance today "hey there my beautiful girlfriend and hello little sister from another mother"Josh says walking into the trailer "hello Joshy" I say to him and he smiles "hey baby " Rach say to him and kisses him "ewwwie my eyes my eyes" I start yelling around the trailer.

Rachel and Josh just laugh at my behaviour and finish getting there makeup on once our makeup was done we got dressed and walked to where we where doing the seance .

After hours of shouting we finally got to go home after I got all my makeup off and got back into my normal clothes I see Tom sitting in my trailer " hey Tom what's up" I asked him and he looked up at me and smirked then walked over to me "do you wanna stay a second night tonight but no sex I'm very tired" he says/ asks me I smile at him and nod my head yes he takes my hand and walks me to the car.
After we started driving Tom puts his hand on my right thigh and squeezes it tight making me gasp.

"You liked that didn't you" he asks me and I look at him and smile "yes yes I did got a problem" I ask him and he laughs a little "no I do not" he responds to me

After we got home I took a shower then grabbed some of Tom's clothes and put them on.

I hop into bed next to Tom and he smiles and hugs me around my waist and pulls me closer to him. I get cozy In his arms then drift off to a deep sleep next to the person I hate/ lov- wait what I don't love him ugh stupid brain playing tricks on me again I hate it.