Honeymoon pt1

Sloans pov
It's the next day and me and Tom are going to the airport so we can go on our honeymoon and Tom still had not told me where we are going
" tommmmm please tell me where we are going" I say to him and he just giggles at me "well I'll give you a hint it's somewhere we both wanna go" he says to me and I groan "that could be anywhere I want to go to Paris I wanna go to Rome I wanna go to Disney land" I say to him and he just looks at me and nods.

I groan as he won't tell me he won't give in "babyyyyy please tell me I can't take it anymore" I say to him and he smirks at me "hmmmm ok fine" he says and I squeal "I won't tell you" he finish's and I groan again and he laughs at me.

After about a 2 hours we were at the airport and Tom said he got a private jet so I would not know where we are going till we got there.

"Tommy can you please tell me" I say kissing his neck and starting to take of his shirt and kissed down his chest and he groans "n n nope that's n not gonna work" he stutters out and I smirk at him " if your not gonna tell me im just gonna keep going" I say to him smirking even more "well I'm going to kinda like this coz we both know im just gonna end up fucking yoy" Tom says to me and I get off his lap and walk to where the bed room is the the pain and lay down.

"Aww come on don't be like that babyyy" my husband says to me and I huff at him and roll over so he could not see me.

"Come on babyyyyyyy don't be mean" he says to me again and jumps on the other side of the bed looking g into my eyes. I roll my eyes at him and he just smirks at me "I promise you you will love where we are going" he says to me and I nod my head "can we cuddle" I asked him and he smiled "of course baby girl" he says to me and raps his hands around my stomach so he spooning me. I started to feel my eyes go heavy and I start to fall asleep in my husband's arms.

Tomblyth: so glad I get to call you wifeyyy but look how cute you look asleep

Tagged- sloan_acklesblyth91
Likes: 2 million

Comments
Jensenackls: she's so cuteee

User1: where you guys goinggggg

Sloan_acklesblyth91: I can't believe you posted that Tom :(

Comments ternd off