How long are you here for

Sloans pov
After he spined me around he put me down and kisses me with so much passion I kiss him back and let his tongue explore my mouth he bites my lip making me moan and he smirks.

"I missed you so much baby you have no idea how much" Tom says to me and I smile "I think I do" I say to him smirking a little "can we go and cuddle in bed it's really late and you must be tired from the 3 hour flight" he says to me and I nod because I was tired and I haven't been able to sleep for some time as I jump into bed Tom takes off his shirt and hands it to me to put on I take off my pants and my shirt I've been wear then I put on his shirt and take off my bra then I'm left with my underwear and Tom's long shirt.

"You look hot in my clothes" Tom says to me as I lay next to him then he starts to spoon me "well I love being in your clothes" I say to him and he kisses my shoulder "so how long are you here for baby" he asks me and I roll over and look at him "I'm here for a while baby but let's not worry about it" I say to him then kiss his lips lightly.

After hours of sleeping I wake up and try to feel if Tom was next to me and he was not next to me I frown then jump out of Bed and walk down to the kitchen to see Tom standing there dancing to the music while making pancakes I laugh a little and lean up against the wall and get my phone out to record and watch him more as he dances to thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran.

After about 10 minutes of watching him and laughing he terns around and his eyes go wide then I stop recording"h-h-how long have you been standing there" he asks me and I smirk "oh you know since thinking out loud was on" I say to him and he groans "well I filmed it and I'm going to post it on instagram" I say laughing then Tom looks at me and makes at run at me then I bolt and run into his room and lock the door " ha you can't get me tom" I say then I hear the door click and my eyes go wide then I run to him bath room and hide behind the door.

"Sloan come on out and please delete that video" he says as he walks into the bath room and he was pouting. "Aww babyyy I'm not going to delete it" I say then run out of the bath room "hey get back here right now Sloan Elliot ackles" he says using my full name "ugh don't use my full name" I say still running from him then there was a dead end and I groan and tern around to see Tom smirking "got ya now" he says and grabs my and kisses me all over my face i giggle "ok ok ok ok I won't post it" I say to him and he stops and smiles at me "ok good girl" he says to me and he takes my hand and we go to the kitchen and start to eat the pancakes that he made