Rachel?!?!???????????

Sloans pov
It's been a month since Tom proposed and I came back home 2 weeks after  he popped the question. I miss him like crazy but I've had mom and dad keeping me company for the past two weeks.

"Heyy squirt how you been" dad asked me as he walked through the door to my house "I've been ok what about you dad" I asked him "oh you know I'm really happy" he says to me and I look at him and smile "what ya so happy about" I asked him and he just smirked "well I'm going to be playing Dean Winchester again" he says to me and I squeal and hug him really tight "that's so great dad" I say to him as we pull away from our hug.

"Do you wanna come back as your character kaylee" dad asked me and I smile "I would love to but when would filming start" I asked him and he shrugged "they are writing the script still" dad says to me and I nod "well dad we should probably go out for our lunch" I say to him and he smiles and then we leave the house and go to our favourite dinner that we would go to all the time when I was a little kid " god I missed this place I hope they have some pie left over" I say smirking towards dad and he chuckles and smirks with me "let's go and see squirt" he responds excitedly.

Once we got in side we sit down in our favourite booth and look at the menu since it might of changed since the last time we where here "I think I'm just going to have the pie and a coke today" I said to my dad and he just nods "well I think I'll have the same but we need to have there milkshakes as well" he says to me and my eyes go wide "yes yes yes yes" I say to my dad and he nods and walks to the counter and orders our food.

Once dad came back he had two cokes in his hand and a number for our food and milkshakes "thanks dad I really needed this" I say to him and he smiles "so the wedding it's gonna be big" he say to me and I nod "yeah I know I'm losing my mind on how any people are coming but then again some might not be able to come for some reason" I say to my dad and he just smiles "well dad do you want to walk me down the isle" I asked him and he smiled big "ofcoure I do I'm your dad I've been waiting for this for years" he says to me and I giggle.

After eating our pie and drinking our drinks dad drops me off at home. I grab my keys out and open the door once I get in the house I shut the door behind me I walk into my room and see Rachel sitting on my bed I scream and jump on her and hug her tight "omg what are you doing here" I asked her and she smiled "I missed you and I Hurd Tom popped the question now let me see the ring" she says to me and I giggle and show her the ring she got me "I was hoping you would be my made of honer" I say to her and her eyes go wide "yes yes yes a million times yes" she says to me and I squeal and hug her again