Red carpet night

Sloans pov

It's been 3 months since me and Tom got together and everything has been really good we are really happy.

"I'm nervous for this" Rachel says to me and I hug her "you'll be ok I promise" I say back to her and she groans "but you have famous parents so u always go to them" she says to me and I roll my eyes at her.

"You will be fine now come on our dates are waiting" I reassure and say to her and she nods and we walk down stairs and see the boys backs to us.

"Well well well boys you clean up nice" I say to Tom and Josh and they tern around and smile at us.

"You look wow just wow you look beautiful" Tom says to me and I smile "thanks you don't look so bad your self baby" I say to him and he smiles then we all walk out to the limo and get in.

I smile at my friends realising that I'm going back to Texas in 2 months and I won't see them for ages I won't see Tom I hope he would come with me but I know he would want to go home.

"Babe you ok" Tom asks me and I look at him and smile "yeah I'm ok I wish my dad and mom could come and my uncle and aunt but it's ok" I say to him and he nods and looks out the window.

Once we got there we got out and when to the red carpet I hold onto Tom's hand "Tom Sloan are you guys dating" I hear someone shout from somewhere "yes we are" Tom yells back to who ever said that.

"Omg is that Jensen ackles and Jared padalecki" someone yells and I tern around and see my dad and uncle walking on the red carpet I let go of Tom's hand and run over to them and hug my dad "I thought you said you weren't dating that guy" dad says smirking at me and I roll my eyes at him and then hugged my uncle Jared then we all walked the red carpet and did interviews and photos.

Once we got inside we all sat down and started to watch the movie I smile at Tom and kiss him on the lips then look back at the screen.

After watching the movie everyone cheered and clapped and screamed I laugh at everyone then I look at my dad and uncle they had proud faces on I walk over to them and they hug me so tight that I can't breathe.

"Your killing me dad uncle Jared" I say to them and they laugh and let go of me "so where's this boyfriend of yours" dad says to me and I look at Tom and wave him over "dad uncle Jared this is my boyfriend Tom Blyth" I say to them and my dad and uncle shake Tom's hand "now Tom promise you won't hurt our little girl" dad says to him and Tom looks at me then back at my dad and uncle "yes sir I won't hurt her at all I love her a lot" he says to them and they smile "we'll squirt we have to go plane is first thing" dad says to me and I nod my head and hug him then my uncle "stay safe uncle Jared" I say to him and he smiles "you two kid" uncle Jared says to me then he hugs me and then walks off.

"Well your dad and uncle are scary" Tom says to me and I laugh at him "wait till you meet my other 2 uncles misha and uncle Richard" I say to him and he gulps "uh can I not meet them for a while" Tom says to me and I laugh even more at his behaviour

"Sure baby sure" I say to Tom then Rachel comes over to us "so did you guys like what they did" Rachel asks us "yeah I loved it" I say to her "yeah it was good" Tom says to her and we all smile and walk off to the after party.

Once we got there we all got drinks and where just talking amongst our selfs Tom puts his hand on my thigh and moves it higher and higher I slap his hand as he smirks and keeps on doing it over and over.

"Hey Rachel wanna go to the bathroom" I ask her and she nods then I smirk and stick my tongue out at Tom and he just shakes his head "Tom is so annoying rn " I say to Rachel as we got into the bath room "what do you mean" she asks me with a confused face on "he horny he's putting his hand up and down my thigh" I say to her and she starts to laugh really hard "that's funny" she says to me and I groan at her "let's just go back" I say to her and she nods and we walk back to the boys.

"Baby can we go home I'm tired" I say to Tom and he looks at me and nods his head yes and takes my hand ready to leave we say goodbye to everyone and leave the pub.

Once we got home I hoped into the shower then came out and got dressed and layed on Tom's bear chest "baby I'm moving back to Texas in 2 months" I say to him and he looks at me "hey it will be ok we will visit each other all the time" he says to me and I nod my head saying ok then I start to fall asleep in his arms "I love you so much Sloan" he say to me I look up at him "I love you to baby" I say to him in a tired voice then I when back to sleeping in his arms.