chapter 2

Y/n POV:

I was at the cafeteria with Noelle as usual. Talking about random stuff and talking shit about people. My smile fades away when I notice Jenna hanging out with her friends. I forgot she was even popular. They were laughing about something and I scrunched my face.

"Y/n you've been staring at her for the past 5 minutes. Just ask her out already."

"W-what, Are you crazy? We clearly hate each other. There's no way I'm going out with anyone. Especially her." I pointed at Jenna who was still talking and laughing with her friends.

"Come on. Give her a chance."

I rolled my eyes before glancing over to her again. She then looked at me, causing me to look away from her. I felt my cheeks get hot for some reason...

"Hey, you okay?" Noelle said as she stared at me with a concerned look

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said with a smile. That was definitely a lie. I don't know what got into me when I suddenly got nervous when she looked at me in my eyes. Oh, but the way she looks at me. Those pretty brown eyes.

I shook that thought off and I felt my heart beating faster when I looked over to Jenna again and noticed she was gone and it was just her friends there.

"I have to go. See you later." And with that. I was gone. Walking faster than ever in my life as I walked straight to the bathroom.

I washed my face and took a deep breath. What is happening to me? Why am I acting like this?

I shook that thought off and walked out of the bathroom.

I looked at my phone to see if Noelle had texted me but she didn't. I sighed and looked up but suddenly someone bumped into me and my ass literally hitted the floor. Hard. Shit that pained so much. I looked up to see who it was and oh Lord. It was Jenna. She had that smug look on her face.

"Oops, sorry. My bad. You shouldn't have been in my way." She chuckled and looked down at me.

I then got up and clenched my fists. "Jenna, I swear to God-" I was intrupted by the bell.

She laughed at me and walked off, waving at me and blew a kiss jokingly. I sighed as I walked towards my next class. I swear I was about to punch that pretty face of hers if the bell didn't interupted me.

________________________________________________________________________________

Dayummm calm down bro;-;

Anyway, that was it ladies and gentlemen! Is y/n finally catching feelings for Jenna? Well, who knows?

Hope you like this chapter:3