chapter 19

Y/n's POV:

I started driving towards Jenna's place. I still can't believe she asked me to stay with her. AND in her house. She must be pretty tired. I could hear it in her voice when we spoke through the phone. I wanna comfort her and cuddle with her all night. That is if she would allow me to. I didn't expect her to finally hang out with me after she rejected me many times. I do admit, I miss her. A lot. And lately I have been feeling more lonely ever since we stopped hanging out so I'm pretty excited.

I wonder what's gonna happened there. I mean, we'll probably just hang out. Just two friends. Friends? I don't even know if you could call us that after we went on a date and kissed multiple times. But, ever since the date we stopped hanging out which was strange. I had thought that maybe she regretted it. So, I kept my distance and gave her some time just like Noelle said. I think it worked, which is why I am really grateful for Noelle. I should thank her after this.

I pulled up in front of her house as I parked and got out of my car. I finally got my licence not so long ago. Now Noelle is asking me to give her a ride 24/7 now. And now Jenna doesn't have to give me rides, but I will definitely miss having rides with her.

I sighed before I knocked on her front door. I forgot to ask Jenna if her parents were home. Well, too late to back out now. Surprisingly, Jenna was the one who answered the door. I smiled once I saw her. She smiled back at me and I couldn't help myself from hugging her. So I wrapped my arms around her as my head rested on her shoulder. Gosh I miss her so much. I miss how her body felt on mine. I miss everything about her. She hugged me back and wrapped her arms around me.

I heard her chuckle. "Miss me that much?"

"Oh, you don't know how much I've missed you." I hugged her tighter. I could feel my heart beat out of my chest.

"O-okay, you can let me go now. Your sqeezing me to death." I realized how tight I was holding her so I pulled back and looked at her, my cheeks flushed making her chuckle. "I miss you too." I grinned widely. "Come in, unless you want to freeze to death." My cheeks turned red again as I nodded. She stepped aside as I stepped inside her house. She closed the door behind and I realized how warm it was in here.

I sighed in relief as she started to walk towards the kitchen. "You want some drink? We also have some food in the fridge if you'd like."

"I'll get some water, thanks." She nodded before getting a glass and filling it with water. She later handed it to me as I sat down on the couch. I drank my water as she turned on her tv. In my surprise, her tv was big. I can't believe this girl owns something like this. I mean, her parents are quite rich. I placed my glass on the table as she went into Netflix and started to pick a movie.

"What movie do you wanna watch?"

"Uhm, anything."

"If you say so." She started going through Netflix to pick a movie. I looked towards her.

"Jenna?"

"Yes?" I bit my lips, not sure if I wanna tell her what I'm about to say. She looks towards me, her brown eyes making me more nervous.

"Are we still friends?" She raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" I sighed as I scratched the back of my head.

"Well, we haven't been really hanging out in awhile and I wanted to know if we were still you know..."

"Oh," she spoke before she returned her attention in front of her. Shoot, did I upset her?

"I- I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked that-"

"No, it's fine. It's my fault. I'm just tired... I've been trying find someone I know and I've got a lot on my mind. I figured I needed a break and I thought being away from you would work but I guess it obviously didn't work. I'm sorry if I made you upset or anything. It's not your fault, I promise." I kept my eyes on her as she spoke. She bit her lips, trying to stop herself from crying. I scooted closer to her and wrapped my arms around her neck as I pulled her closer.

"I'm so sorry, Jen. I didn't mean to ask that in the first place. I'm just really worried about you." She sniffled as she chuckled, making me confused. I pulled away to see her face and she had a smile.

"Thanks for caring about me. I'm fine though." I nodded and didn't say anything. I wanted to know what the problem was but I didn't wanna take it too far. I just smiled back.

I looked at her for a few seconds before I leaned closer and kissed her on the lips. Gosh I completely forgot what her lips felt like and how good it tasted. She kissed me back and placed both her hands on my waist. We kissed each other like there's no tomorrow. I couldn't help myself and a moan came out of my mouth, allowing her tongue to slide in.

After a minute or so she pulled away. I smiled at her as she placed her hand on my cheek, slowly caressing it. "Your so beautiful," she said, making me blush.

"Your more beautiful than me." She chuckles and shook her head.

"You know what? Let's go to my room instead." She took my hand and dragged me all the way upstairs. My cheeks went more red as I thought what we were gonna do inside her room.

I don't even think I'm ready yet. She took me inside and closed the door behind her. I turned towards her, seeing her walking towards me. She wrapped her hands around my neck as she smiled at me.

"I miss you, Y/n." I gulped. I could feel my heart beating out of my chest. She leaned closer and kissed me, but this time it was more passionate. It was like she was waiting for this moment. I smiled into the kiss as I kissed her back. She eventually pulled away and walked towards her bed. She laid down and raised her eyebrows. "You coming or what?" I gulped again as I followed her and laid beside her.

She suddenly got on top of me. She placed both her hands on either side of my head, pinning me on the bed. Before I could even process what was happening she kissed me feverishly. I couldn't help but moan into the kiss which turned her even more. I cupped her face as we kissed. Her other hand trailed down my chest making my heart beat faster. "You don't know how much I've been craving for you." Her voice was husky and deeper than usual, making me shiver.

Her hands slowly slid in my shirt, feeling my skin. Her hands go up and my breath got caught in my throat once she was cupping one of my breast. Her eyes were down on my body. Her other hand slid down and cupped my other breast. A moan escaped my mouth when she started playing with both of them. She bit her lips.

She leaned down and kissed me on the lips as she continued to play with my boobs. She removed her hands on my breasts as she pulled back. "Are you sure?" I breathed heavily as I nodded.

I sat up while she was still on top of me. I placed both of my hands on her waist, our faces inches each other. "You don't know how much I've been craving you too." She smirked before she crashed her lips on mine. She pushed me back making my back hit the mattress as she took off her shirt, revealing her lace bra. My cheeks turned red as I watched her get undress on top of me.

This is gonna be a long night.
___