chapter 8

Jenna's POV:

I was kinda nervous going to school today. One, it's because of Y/n. I can't stand watching and staring at her. Two, because I decided to have enough courage and talk to her again. Maybe even become friends. I don't know. We'll see. Plus, I don't know if she recovered from what happened at the party. I don't even know if she still remembers since she was too drunk that time.

I decided to wear something basic since I was just going to school. Nowhere special so I wore a hoodie and baggy jeans with my hair on a messy bun since I was too lazy to brush them. I also cannot forget about my headphones since they were the most important to me.

I then walked to school with my headphones on and music playing on them. I expected to see Y/n with her best friend, Noelle but once I entered inside I saw her talking to Bryan, her ex! I couldn't believe my eyes. I thought they broke up a month ago! I clenched my fists. I felt my face burn up as I scoffed. I wanted to punch that man's face so badly. Seeing them both laughing and smiling for whatever they are talking about made me wanna scream at Bryan so bad and kiss Y/n in the lips right in front of him. They were in the hallway. They were was leaning on a locker facing each other. I hated the way Bryan looked and stared at her. I wanted to scoop his eyes out.

Ugh, I can't stand watching this, I thought to myself as I took a deep sigh before I walk past them, not making eye contact. My confidence of talking to Y/n was gone after what I had seen. I knew Y/n was looking at me as I past by them but I couldn't care less. I wanted to go home and lock myself in.

I walked inside my first period and sat on my seat. I knew Y/n was gonna be there with me so I tried to cool down. After a few minutes she walked in. I stared at her as she walked to her seat. She was right in front of me which means I could literally smell the scent of her hair. Her hair smells so good. I wonder what kind of shampoo she puts on.

Suddenly, she leans back and turns towards me making my heart beat faster. She looked at my eyes before asking me.

"Hey, I forgot my pen. Can I borrow yours?" She asked me, waiting for my response as she kept looking at me.

Fuck. I feel my cheeks burn every second she looks at me. I realised I have been staring to long and decided to speak up, "Y-yeah, sure." I spoke before reaching for one of my pens and gave it to her.

She smiled and took it from my hand. "Thanks." I nodded.

Goddamn. Her smile is so gorgeous. I wish those lips were on mine.

I quickly shook that thought off once the teacher came in and started teaching shits.

________________________________________________________________________________

Class then ended and I began to pack up and ready to leave before Y/n stood up and handed me the pen I gave her earlier.

"Here. Thanks for letting me borrow." She said with another smile.

"You're welcome." I shot back a smile at her as I grabbed my pen back and put it in my bag.

As I was about to leave the exit I felt a touch on my shoulder causing me to turn around, seeing Y/n. Holy shit. What the hell is going to happened.

"Hey, Jenna. I was uh...wondering if you uhm...wanted to you know...hangout?" She seemed nervous and she was so pretty it made me giggle.

"Yeah, sure." I was not expecting that. Are we becoming friends? I hope so. I can't believe she was the one to first ask me to hang out with her and not me.

"Great! Meet me at lunch after school." I nodded.

________________________________________________________________________________

I looked for Y/n everywhere at the cafeteria only finding her sitting next to Bryan. Great.

I see her waving at me causing me to wave back at her. I then eventually sat beside her and gave the fakest smile to Bryan. He had a smile on him too. I wanted to break that smile of his.

"Jenna, you came." Bryan said to me.

"Yeah, of course I did. Couldn't say no to Y/n." I joked causing him to laugh. I felt disgusted by his laugh.

It was kinda awkward at first when finally Y/n spoke up.

"Jenna, whatever happened at the party that night I'm genuinely sorry about it. I was drunk at that time. Whatever I said to you, I probably didn't mean it." Y/n started explaining to me.

"It's fine. I'm guessing Noelle told you half of what happened last night, correct?" She nodded. Bryan only sat there listening to us while he eats his lunch. What a pig.

Me and Y/n talked for a couple of minutes. Thankfully Bryan didn't try to interrupt us while we were talking. I think me and Y/n are starting to become buddies. I actually don't mind it. Her laugh is cute and her smile is so pretty. I'm glad we get to spend time like this together. Only without Bryan though. I don't even know why she brought him in the first place. Whatever, I didn't give a fuck about him.

The bell rang and before I could leave Y/n stook out her hand.

"Friends?" She asked me. Yes. About time.

"Friends." I shook her head and she smiled one last time.

"Cool. Come on Y/n let's go. Class is about to start." Bryan then grabbed Y/n's wrists and dragged her along.

Y/n waved goodbye to me and I waved back before moving to my next period.

________________________________________________________________________________

Finallyy they're friends:)

Thanks yall for reading this chapter:3