chapter 9

Y/n's POV:

I can't actually believe me and Jenna were now friends!!! I didn't expect my plan to work. Thanks to Noelle who helped me. Although, the only thing that I wasn't really about was Bryan. I mean, I'm glad that he apologized to me and all but I don't think Jenna was actually comfortable being at the table with Bryan at lunch. I mean, Bryan didn't say that much but still. I could see something was bothering her back then and I knew it was Bryan. The way she didn't even look at me when she went past me and Bryan. I know she still doesn't trust him.

Anyway, I'm happy that Jenna and I became friends though. I didn't actually think it was that easy. I think I made her blush when I wanted to borrow her pen. That was kinda cute. I made pretty good progress today and I'm proud of myself. Me and Jenna became friends and Bryan apologized to me. I sighed before going out of the shower and getting into comfortable clothes. I then went back to the bathroom and brushed my teeth before going to bed and sleep.

I let out another sigh as I slowly fell asleep. I was excited about tomorrow since there was no class and I needed to tell Noelle what happened and tell her that her plan worked.

________________________________________________________________________________

I was awakened by the beam of light passing through the curtains and through my eyes. I sat up and rubbed my eyes before yawning and groaning as I groaned. You quickly got up and grabbed your phone before heading to your kitchen. You then called Noelle. After a couple of rings she finally answered.

"Bro, I just woke up-"

"Noelle, you need to come to my house. Now! I have some tea to spill-" and with that she barged into my door. My jaws dropped by how fast she got here. How? It would be a five minute walk to get here since we didn't live that far.

"I'm here. Spill." She said as she walked over to me, leaning to the table.

She was completely out of breath. She must have been running. I handed her a cup of water and she drank it like she hadn't drank water in years. I giggled as she continued to chug the water.

"So, remember when you told me some advice on how to make Jenna my friend?"

"Did it work?"

"Yes." She squealed hurting my ears as I covered them.

"Oh, my God! Next time you know, you two would be getting married and have 3 kids!" She said as I scrunched my face.

"Girl, chill. I just want things nice and slow. I don't wanna make her uncomfortable." She seemed disappointed and nodded.

"Right." She then took another chug on her water.

"Another thing happened today." I said, playing with my own fingers as I looked down.

"Yeah?" She turned towards me.

"Well, Bryan basically apologized to me yesterday about what happened at the party.

"Wait. You were with him at the party?!" Oh, shit. I blew myself up. I forgot I didn't tell her that me and Bryan were talking at the party.

"I-... Yeah..." I said softly, hoping that she wouldn't be mad at me.

She sighs. "Y/n, what did he do to you at the party?" She asked me.

"Well, he just wanted to talk to me and I was too sober to say no to him so we went to the bathroom and started talking about stupid shits and how he cheated on me." I continued looking down before Noelle finally spoke up:

"Wait, is that why Jenna was so concerned about you that night?"

"I- I don't know." I said before looking up to her with glossy eyes.

"Oh, come on Y/n." She said softly before bringing me a hug. I hugged her back before my eyes started to water and cried as I hugged her tightly.

"It's gonna be okay, Y/n. I promise." She said to me, gently caressing my back as I sniffled.

"I just don't wanna make Jenna get involved in this and make her feel bad for me." I sniffled again and cried more.

"I'm sure she'll understand soon and get over it."

"Me and Jenna just became friends and I don't wanna ruin our friendship."

"I'll make sure that you two don't." Noelle gently patted my head and back before I pulled away from her and weakly smiled as she returned a smile at me.

"Thank you so much, Noelle. I wouldn't be able to live without you." I sniffled once more before my tears started to dry.

"You're always welcome. I'm always here for you." She said before pulling me into a hug again.

________________________________________________________________________________

It was now getting late and Noelle decided to go home and call it a day. She said goodbye to me and gave me a kiss on my cheek as I did the same to her. She then waved goodbye to me before I closed and locked my door.

I then went onto my bed and opened my phone, seeing a new notification of someone.

Unknown number

6:34pm

Yo, this is Jenna.

Just wanted to text you cuz I'm bored asf.

6:55pm

Jenna? How'd you get my number?

Oh, right. I forgot. I asked Noelle your number and she gave it to me lol sorry if I scared you.

I smiled at the text messages she sent me as I began typing again.

7:01pm

It's fine you didn't really scared me since I already knew she would eventually give you my number.

Lmao. Your def right.

Anyway, wanna hang out tmr?

I mean if you want to since theres no school.

I thought for a couple if minutes before typing again.

7:16pm

Yeah sure

Noelle is going out with Jayden tmr anyway so I guess so

Cool.

Meet me at the coffee shop tmr then

See ya;)
Read

I giggled at the winky face she put at the end before going back to sleep. I couldn't wait for tomorrow.

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope yall like this chapter:3