chapter 13

Y/n's POV:

"Where were you?" Noelle stood at my front door with her arms crossed. I just got back home after hanging out with Jenna and it was already dark outside.

"Earth to Yn?" I can't just tell her that me and Jenna shared a kiss, not yet.

"Y/n!" Noelle yelled making me jump.

"Huh? What?"

"I said, where were you?" I scratched the back of my head as I stood in front of her awkwardly.

"Um... I was hanging out with some friends..." Noelle shook her head. I only had a few friends that I barely talk to.

"Come on. Just get me inside. I've been here for hours!" You giggled and shook your head before grabbing your key and opened your front door. I stepped inside while Noelle followed me. She sat on the couch while I grabbed drinks and snacks for both of us. I heard Noelle turn the tv on and played a movie.

After a few minutes I came back to Noelle with hands full of snacks and drinks. I sat beside Noelle as I put all the drinks and snacks on the table. Noelle grabbed a drink and took a sip before sitting back.

"So, where were you?" She asked me again.

"Tell me the truth," she interrupted me before I could say something. I sat back on the couch as she took another sip from her drink. I sighed. I knew I had to tell her the truth.

"Well, I was hanging out with Jenna." She looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Jenna? What were you two doing?" She smirked.

I explained the whole thing about what happened between me and Jenna.

"We sat together, watching the sunset before Jenna..." I trailed off, not knowing if I should tell her that Jenna kissed me or not.

"Go on. Continue," she said before grabbing a handful of popcorn and shoving it all in her mouth.

"Jenna kissed me..." She spitted the popcorns in her mouth making me jump. She almost choked so I grabbed a drink and gave it to her before she started chugging it.

Noelle then puts the drink down and looks at me. "Y-your kidding, right?" I shook my head, no. Suddenly, she squealed in excitement, clapping her hands together making my ears hurt.

"Oh em gee! And, if course, you kissed her back, right?"

"Yeah?" She squeals once again making me cover both of my ears with my hands.

"Your making my ears hurt!" Noelle's squeels were replaced by laughs as I rolled my eyes.

"No, but seriously. You and Jenna are dating now."

"Not really."

"What do you mean 'not really'?"

"Me and Jenna just kissed but that was it. Were not even sure if it's official yet." Noelle groaned as she laid back on the couch.

"You've got to be kidding me."

"I'm not," I said before I grabbed a handful of popcorn and shoved them in my mouth.

________________________________________________________________________________

Jenna's POV:

After I said goodbye to Y/n I went home and took a quick shower. I was still flustered from the kiss with Y/n and I couldn't get my mind of how her lips tasted so good.

I wanted more.

If that's how her lips tasted then I wonder what her-

Nevermind. I shouldn't be thinking about this. I shook that thought off and stepped out of the shower before wrapping a towel around my body.

I stepped out of the bathroom and picked comfortable clothes before I went to sleep.

I jumped onto my comfortable bed before I remembered something. My face turned into a frown as I grabbed my phone and started searching for a name 'Kendra'. I wanted to tell her that I didn't wanna be with her anymore and wanted to get rid of her for good. Once I saw her name, I took a deep breath before I called her.

After a few rings she finally responded.

"Hello?"

"I can't be with you anymore."

"What? What do you mean, Jenna?" I took another deep breath before speaking again.

"You know what I mean. I can't be with you to fuck you again. Ever. Let's just stop seeing each other, okay?"

"What the fuck, Jenna? You can't just leave me! We had something!"

"We had nothing, Kendra. Don't text me, don't call me and don't ever try to talk to me again." And with that I hung up on the phone and sighed before placing the phone down.

Finally, I could have a peaceful sleep. I slowly closed my eyes and drifted into sleep.