chapter 21

Jenna's POV:

I woke up with a sleeping Y/n by my side. I chuckled as I felt her arms wrapped around me. I slowly removed her arms as I then sat up. I grabbed my clothes on the floor and placed them in a basket full of dirty clothes. I put on a clean panty and bra before I changed into comfortable clothes, which is just a shirt and short.

I went downstairs and into the kitchen as I planned to make breakfast before Y/n wakes up. I don't know what food she likes so I'll just cook scrambled eggs and bacon. And maybe pancakes. I grabbed two eggs and placed a pan on the stove as I turned it on. I whistled a melody as I continued to cook.

I placed two empty plates on the table and put each of them an egg, bacon, and pancake. That's when I heard footsteps going downstairs and I knew who it was. I went to wash my hands and felt two arms snake around my waist. I chuckled as I knew who it was.

"Had a good sleep?" She puts her head on my shoulder.

"Mhm..." Her voice sent shivers down my spine. I turned around so I could face her. I smiled at her as I cupped her face. I leaned down and gave her a kiss on the lips. "I smell pancakes."

I chuckled. "Well, I made pancake and breakfast for you, duh!" She raised an eyebrow. Before she could speak I grabbed her hand and made her sit down. I placed the plate in front of her. "Here! I figured that I wanted to make breakfast for you, so here it is." She smiled at me before she started eating it. I sat across her as I watched her eat the breakfast I made.

"It tastes so good." I smiled brightly and nodded before I started eating mine too. We ate in silence before she stood up and went into the kitchen. I realized that she was only wearing a shirt and a panty, making my cheeks red as I watched her walk away. I shook my head as I continued to eat my breakfast.

After a few minutes, I took my plate and placed it on the sink. I wondered where Y/n went so I walked towards the living room where she was sat on the couch. I smiled at her before she stood up.

"Hey, do you mind if I borrow some clothes? 'cause mine is well... kinda stinky." I chuckled softly before I nodded.

"Yes, of course. I'll get you some real quick." She nodded back.

"Cool. I'll just go take a shower while you do." I went inside my room and grabbed a jacket and some sweatpants since their the only once big enough for her, I think. It's too big for me anyway. I gently placed it down on my bed for her to change before I stepped out and closed the door from behind.

I guess I'll have to shower too. So, I went into my other bathroom and closed the door. I took off my shirt and shorts before I stepped inside my shower. The warm water immediately hit my skin making me sigh. I could still feel Y/n all over me. Her hands, her lips, her tongue, her fingers, her body. Everything about her is perfect.

After showering I changed into something else before I stepped out of my bathroom. I walked towards my room which the door was still closed. I knocked gently on the door.

"Come in!" And with that I opened the door. I didn't see Y/n anywhere. I supposed she's in the bathroom. I sat on my bed and waited for her to come out. After a few minutes she came out with the jacket and sweatpants I gave her. She looks so darn cute. The jacket I made her is kinda big but it makes her look more cute. "Thanks for the clothes you gave me. They're really comfortable."

"No problem." She sighed before she jumped onto my bed. She stuffed her head onto my pillow and snuggled.

"I still can't get over how comfortable your bed is. I could literally sleep here forever." I chuckled. There's something appealing about this. A girl, on my bed, in my clothes. I would have never thought of it. It made my cheeks turned red as I gulped. Not now Jenna!

"Anyway, you planning staying here tonight?" She finally looks at me and shrugged.

"I dunno. My parents are still away right now. I don't wanna be home alone. Plus, Noelle's with Jason so I have no one to talk to, except you." I nodded.

"Alright, if you say so."

___

Me and Y/n have been talking in my room for... I don't know, hours? I lost track of time. I look to my side to see her sleeping peacefully. It made me chuckle before I leaned closer and kissed her forehead. I sat up and grabbed my phone. It's currently 5:36pm right. Damn, did we really talked for seven hours?

But, aside from that, Kendra still hasn't texted me back. I sighed before I placed my phone down and laid back. Where could she be? I groaned as I turned towards Y/n who was still asleep. I smiled at the sight before I wrapped my arms around her as I started to fall asleep too.