chapter 4

Y/n's POV:

Today was literally the worst. Jenna literally had me pinned down to the ground. Oh, my god. That was literally so embarrassing. She was smaller than me but she was so strong.

My wrist hurts from her grip yesterday. Even Noelle asked what happened to it. Of course I said it was nothing.

I felt my face burning when I walked away from her. Okay but, why did she get so aggressive like she was jealous, was she?

I shook that thought and went home. There's no absolute way I was gonna date my enemy.

________________________________________________________________________________

It was nearly night time and my best friend was walking me home. We decided to go get coffee and hang out for a bit.

Noelle then walked me home and said goodbye but once I was gonna close the door she spoke up.

"Wait! I forgot to tell you. Christiana is having a party at her house tomorrow. I was wondering if you could come."

I then thought for a few seconds and nodded.

"Alright. I'll come." I said to her and she started squealing.

"Oh, my God. Thank you so much! I'll see you at the party, girl. Bye." She kissed my cheeks and ran away.

I sighed before going to bed. I wonder if Jenna is gonna be there. I hope not. I don't wanna see her face ever again.

I shook that thought off and fell asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

I checked myself in the mirror if I looked okay.

"Yeah, I guess that's fine."

I wore a black dress that was quite short. And a little bit of makeup with my hair down. I dried my hair so it could turn curly again.

Once I was done getting ready I went to the door and started walking to Christiana's house. Her house was a few blocks away so I was able to walk there.

When I got there the music was blasting from outside and there were many people inside. I swallowed my spit as my anxiety started.

"It's gonna be fine Y/n. I promise."
I told myself as I sighed before going inside.

Once I went inside the music blasted more. The inside was crowded by a lot of people I barely know except when I finally saw Noelle with Christiana and Taylor.

Noelle saw me first and went up to me.

"You made it!" She hugged me with her free hand on my back.

"I know, right? I'm starting to think this was a bad idea." I said, breaking the hug.

"Don't go yet. You just got here!" Noelle said as Christiana and Taylor approached us.

"Y/n I'm so glad you could make it to my party!" Christiana said as she handed me a drink. Taylor only nodded.

Christiana was quite popular since she's a captain in chearleading. Also Taylor. Although Taylor is more shyer than me. She barely speaks and only listens to Christiana like a dog. That's what they say. Or at least what I heard.