chapter 7

Jenna's POV:

"You get me?" Clark said to me earning only a nod. I totally forgot he was here with me.

"Did you even listen to what I was saying?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. I wasn't really paying attention since the only thing in my mind is Y/n and what happened at the party.

"Y-yeah, of course."

"Oh really? Then what was I talking about?"

"You were talking about your fish who died." He giggled.

"I mean, I was talking about my girlfriend and how her fish died."

"Right." He then looked at me curiously.

"What's on your mind?" He suddenly asked me. I blinked, not knowing what to say.

"Nothing." I knew he didn't believe me.

"It's about someone you like, isn't it?" He gave me a smirk.

I shook my head. "N-no. Of course not. I'm just you know, tired." He nodded. He was kinda right. I mean, I was thinking about Y/n but I don't like her, do I? I don't even know myself. Sometimes I wanna hug her and kiss her but I also wanna choke and strangle her at the same time. What do I really feel about her? I don't know if I like her or not anymore after what happened at the party. Maybe I shouldn't have been there at all. But, right now I don't really wanna think about it that much since Clark is still talking to me and all I can do is nod.

________________________________________________________________________________

After hanging out with Clark, I decided to go home and call it a day.

After arriving, I quickly ran into my room and took my shirt and jeans off before wearing a more comfortable baggy shirt and wore shorts.

I grabbed my phone while laying on my bed and saw Y/n post more pics on Instagram. I rarely comment on any of her posts.

I pulled the blanket over me as I bit my lips while scrolling through her posts. She actually posted many pics of her and her friends hanging out today. I wish I was there with her. If only we were friends.

I shook that thought off as I continued scrolling not realizing I was actually liking every single of her posts.

I eventually got tired and decided to go to bed since it was almost 9.

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

Me and my friends were hanging out today and took a lot of pics before posting it all on Instagram.

We all went to a restaurant to grab dinner before going to one of my friends houses and getting drunk. I didn't really drink that much but my friends were completely knocked out after several drinks. Well, except for Jesse. She also didn't drink that much. Me and her were the only ones awake and we decided to clean up their mess and go home while they were all on the couch and floor, snoring like pigs. Jesse and I laughed about it while cleaning. Jesse then rode me home to my house after we were done cleaning. The ride was peaceful, not too awkward. We made small talks along the way before she dropped me off.

"Thanks for the ride!" I said before waving at her. She waved back at me. Me and Jesse weren't that close. We only greeted each other a 'hi' and had small conversations but we never really had any proper conversations.

I sighed in relief as I was finally back home, missing my comfy bed. I went inside and straight to the bedroom before laying on my bed. I checked my Instagram on my phone and got many notifications, only seeing Jenna liking all of my posts that I posted 4 hours ago. Did she even realize that she liked them all? Was she stalking my account? Well if she did and I might as well stalk her.

I clicked her account just to see many pics and posts of her. Damn. I could hear my heart beating faster and louder every time I scroll through her posts. She looks so freaking gorgeous in all of her photos. I am actually surprised she has more followers than I do. I mean, come on she was already popular at our school.

After looking through her account I decided to go to the bathroom and brush my teeth before I go to sleep. I then wore my comfy pajamas and jumped onto my bed and sliding myself inside my blanket before going to sleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

I didn't like this chapter and I'm slowly running out of ideas on how the next chapter should goT-T

Lmk what yall think about this chapter:)