chapter 20

Warning: smut(s) incoming!!!

Jenna's POV:

My eyes trailed down her half-naked body. Gosh she's so beautiful. I kissed her on the lips. I slowly removed my lips from hers and started going down, my tongue licking her delicious skin. My mouth hitting her neck, to her collarbone, and her chest. I slowly took off her bra while I continued to kiss her chest. She let out a moan which only turned me on more.

I want to take this slow since it's her first time. I kissed her breast and sucked on her nipple. I cupped her other breast as I continued to licked her other nipple. She lets out another moan. I continued for a few minutes before I finally went down and slowly slid her panty down. I looked up to her and knew she was waiting patiently for me. I smiled at her before I fully took off her panty. She looked so hot. Just by looking up from her, she looks like an angel. Her breathing heavily just made her more attractive.

I finally looked down and saw how wet she was. I licked my lips but as I was leaning in, Y/n spoke:

"Please." I smirked. How needy.

I slowly rubbed her folds making her gasped. She bit her lips, trying to contain a moan from coming out. She gripped my sheets as I leaned closer to her before I slowly put one finger inside. She let out a deep moan. I bit my lips as she moaned my name. It sounded so hot coming from her mouth. I definitely need her to scream my name like that more...

"J-Jenna..." I smirked one more time before I inserted another finger. My room was echoing from her moans and I hope we haven't woke up the neighbors.

I can feel that she's close. So, I took my fingers out and leaned down as I pushed my tongue inside her. She rolled her eyes back and shut her eyes tight. She moans more and gripped my hair. Her thighs were squeezing me so I used both my arms to push them wider.

"I- I'm g-gonna-" and with that she came. I pulled back as I licked my lips. I looked at her and she was breathing heavily. I leaned closer to her and kissed her passionately on the lips. My tongue sliding inside her mouth. She lets out another moan before I pulled away.

"You okay?" She nodded and smiled. She was still breathing heavily and I caressed her cheeks. I smiled back at her before I gave her a peck on the lips. "I'll get you some water-" My eyes widened when she suddenly pulled me, making me hit the mattress as she got on top of me.

"You think we're done?" My cheeks went red before she started kissing me.

Her lips trailed down before she hit my stomach. She took off my panty and started kissing and nibbling my thighs. I bit my lips as she started kissing up before hitting my most sensitive part. She kissed my clit multiple times making me moan before she took one finger and took it inside me. I moaned again as she started to thrust her finger inside and out of me. I shut my eyes tightly, my mouth wide open as I let out another moan.

Why is she so good at this? It feels like this isn't her first time.

If that wasn't enough she puts in another finger inside of me. She plants kisses all around my neck. I could feel myself being close already. She started to suck on my neck making me whine.

I moaned once more as I came all over her fingers. She pulls away and smirked. She licked her fingers as she looked into my eyes. I could feel my heart beat rapidly as I tried to catch my breath. She kissed me on the lips one more time.

"Why are you so good?" She chuckled and shrugged. She laid down beside me and smiled. She caressed my cheeks making me smile back at her. She lets out a sigh before she kissed my nose. She scooted over and wrapped her arms around me. I pulled over the covers and started to close my eyes. She kissed my forehead before she closes her eyes too.

We were both starting to fall asleep. What a long night indeed.

___

Second time writing smutT-T

Hope this one wasn't that bad than my first one:)