chapter 22

Y/n's POV:

I woke up beside Jenna who was asleep. I grabbed my phone to see that it was almost five am. I guess I need to go home. I groaned before I sat up and looked towards Jenna. I really didn't wanna disturb her since she looks so cute when she's asleep. So instead, I kissed her forehead and grabbed my phone before I stood up and stepped outside her room. I sighed and left her house.

I drove all the way home which wasn't that far away. I parked my car outside my house and unlocked my house before stepping inside. I took off my shoes and went towards my kitchen. I raised an eyebrow before I saw an envelope placed on my kitchen counter.

I slowly opened it and my eyes widened as I saw reading it.

Yln L/n, I know you and Jenna have something going on between you two and I'm not letting you get away with it.

I want you out and never be seen with her again. I know where you live and everything about you, so you better stay out! I know Jenna has a thing for you

I know that by the time you got this you just got out of Jenna's house, am I right? I better not see you with her ever again. Or I swear, I will kill everyone you love. Your family, your friends, and Jenna Marie Ortega.

I'll write it again,

STAY AWAY FROM JENNA.

From, unknown.

This has to be some kind of prank, right? This can't be real. Then why am I shaking? My heart is beating rapidly right now as I'm trying to calm down.

I need to tell Jenna about this. Should I? No, no, no, that would make things worse. I don't want to make her worry about me. This isn't real. This is just a stupid prank. My parents could've done this.

Fuck. They're at vacation right now. Should I call Noelle? What if this is her? She's the only one that has access into my house and the only one who knows about me and Jenna. Yes, that's it. This is her.

I took a deep breath as I called Noelle, hoping she'd pick up. After a few rings she finally picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Noelle. Quit the prank. I know it's you."

"What do you mean? I'm at Jason's house right now."

"Don't play dumb. I know your the one who wrote the envelope. Do you think I'm that stupid? You can stop now. This isn't funny."

"Y/n, I swear! I have no idea what your talking about! What envelope?" I sighed. Why can't she just admit it?

"Just stop Noelle. This isn't funny, at all."

"Y/n, what envelope?" She asked again with a more concerned tone. Can this get any worse? What if she didn't write this? Oh god... Now I really am starting to get nervous. What if someone else did this? I bit my lips as I stared at the envelope. Who could've done this? "Y/n, I'm coming over." Before I could respond she hung up making me sigh.

What do I do? I really wanna tell Jenna, but, then again, I don't wanna upset or worry her. Your just overthinking, stop! Noelle will get here soon and she'll admit that she did this.

My door busted open after a couple of minutes making me jump. "Noelle?! Seriously? You have to stop scaring and breaking my door." She came up beside me.

"Where's the envelope?" She completely ignored what I had just said. I sighed before I gave her the envelope. She raised an eyebrow before shaking her head and opening the envelope. I sighed and looked away as I grabbed a cup of water while she was still reading it. "What type of prank shit is this?!" She yelled and threw the envelope away.

"You made that." Noelle looked at me confusedly as she shook her head.

"You think I did this? Y/n, you know I wouldn't do this or whatever this is to you." I placed my cup down as I looked towards her, my eyes glossy. If she's lying, I'll never forgive her.

"Stop lying Noelle. Just admit it!"

"I promise I didn't, Y/n! Please, believe me!" That's when a tear rolled down my cheek. I balled my fist, my fingers white as I looked down.

"T-Then, who wrote it?" My voice was shaky, tears rolled down as I started to breathe heavily. "If it's n-not you, then who?" I placed both my hands over my face as I sobbed. I felt Noelle's arms wrapped around me.

"Shh, it's gonna be fine, Y/n. I'm sure this was just some stupid prank a kid did." Noelle cooed me as I continued to sob, her shirt wet with my tears. "I'll find out who did this." She ran her fingers through my hair, and soon, I wasn't crying anymore. "Are you gonna tell Jenna?" I shrugged.

"I- I don't know..."

"Do you know who did this?" I shook my head. Who could possibly do this? She sighed before she placed a hand under my cheek to make me look up at her. "It's gonna okay, Y/n. I'm here for you. I'll never let anything bad happen to you." She smiled at me making me smile back. She's literally the best friend ever. I hugged her tightly as she then wraps her arms around me.

"Can you stay over tonight?" I mumbled as I looked up at her again.

"Of course, anything for my pookie." I cringed at the nickname she gave me. I pulled away as I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Don't ever call me that again." She chuckled.

"Okay, I'll stop." She walks towards me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder before leading me into the livingroom.

"Do you think that I should leave Jenna alone?" We sat on the couch. I looked towards her.

"Maybe you should, just in case something happens if you do. You don't wanna risk it. This 'person' might be stalking you. It's best for you to stay away for now." I nodded. She's right. The stakes are high here. I'm gonna miss her again. What am I gonna say when she finally comes and confronts me? Should I ignore her? Should I tell her the truth? These questions are all rolling in my mind making my heart beat rapidly. I don't want Jenna to be in danger. I don't want her getting involved at all. I need to fix this somehow. And I guess by doing that is to just get away from her. That's gonna be tough. I just hope she doesn't hate me if I do.

"Let's just relax and watch a movie, yeah? I promise we will be fine." I nodded. I should listen to Noelle for now. She's the only girl I can trust.

I will find out who wrote this.

___