Chapter 5

Y/n's POV:

I woke up feeling so sick.

My head hurts so bad.

I barely know what happened last night.

I groaned before sitting up on my bed.

I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.

Holy shit. I looked like a complete mess.

I quickly washed my face and sighed before looking up on the mirror again.

I smelled horrible. I could smell alcohol and someone's familiar scent on me. I can't remember who I was with last night.

Did I hook up with someone?

I shook that thought and decided to take a long shower.

After half an hour showering, I changed into comfy clothes and went to the kitchen to cook scrambled eggs. It's literally the only food I can cook.

While cooking, someone barged into my front door. It was Noelle, as expected.

"Your paying for my door-"

"Oh, my God! We have to talk about what happened last night!" She quickly walked up to me and ate half of my scrambled eggs.

"Woah, woah, slow down. What do you mean?" I asked her, eyebrow raised.

"Do you seriously not remember anything last night?"

"No..." She sighed.

"Okay, fine. I'll explain."

It was half an hour of Noelle explaining what happened last night. All I could do was listen with my mouth and eyes wide opened as she kept explaining everything to me. Me and Jenna being together? To where? Did we make out? Although I wish I could answer all of those questions if I remembered what happened last night.

Oh, God. I feel my hands getting sweaty. What will I do if I see her tomorrow? What if we did make out? What if Jenna remembered everything that happened with us last night? I literally have so many questions.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Noelle interrupted me from my thoughts.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Is all I could say before eating my scrambled eggs.

"I still don't know where you and Jenna went last night." Noelle said.

"I'm sure you two fucked last night."

"Noelle!" I gasped.

"I'm kidding!" She laughed.

"It's not funny! What if we actually did?!"

"Girl, chill. It was probably nothing." She tried calming me down.

I sighed. "Yeah, your right." I said.

________________________________________________________________________________

After me and Noelle spend time together, watched movies, walked together and grabbed coffee before going home, I grabbed my phone and got one notification from someone.

I then started reading the name and it was Bryan.

Bryan Williams

Y/n I'm sorry for what happened last night.

I shouldn't have had cheated on you.

I understand if we can't be together again.

Just so you know we can still be friends if you want to...

I stared at the text messages for a couple of minutes before replying to him.

Alright, fine.
I forgive you.

I guess we could still be friends...

And with that, Bryan immediately replied.

Thank you so much Y/n.

I sighed before going to bed.

________________________________________________________________________________

This chapter was kinda short but here ya go:)

I hope yall liked this chapter:3