Chapter 17

I leaned back, trying to move away from her making her frown. I sighed as I scratched the back of my head, I really need to convince her. This is taking way too long.

"What do you want K?"

"You."

"I- no... I told you many ti-" Kendra immediately interrupted me and smashed her lips onto mine. She wraps her arms around my neck, pulling me closer. I couldn't get out of her grip. She continued to kiss me feverishly and began to make the kiss deeper.

She got on top of me and straddled her legs around my hips. "Your not getting out, Jen" she whispered, her breath hitting my lips. My eyes widened in realization, no. This cannot be happening.

I pushed her off of me as I then got up. "I don't care what you say Kendra. We are not together anymore and there's nothing you can do about it! I can't take this anymore. I like someone else okay? Just please give me a break, jeez." I sighed as she furrowed her eyebrows, now looking more confused. She stood up, facing me.

"Who?" Shoot. I didn't mean to tell her that I liked someone else. What do I say? Should I tell her the truth?

"That's none of your business." She scoffed and grabbed me by my collar. Our faces inches away from each other.

"Your just making an excuse to make me go away."

"I'm not!" I pushed her away as I gulped. Great. Now I definitely have to tell her the truth now. "There is. She's pretty-"

"Prettier than me?" Okay, I must admit. Kendra did have some looks.

"Yes. Prettier than you. She's also kind and the most sweetest woman I have ever met." Kendra looked taken back making me smirk.

"Your making stuff!"

"I told you, I'm not. Her names Y/n..." I had to tell her her name. I couldn't help it. Her eyes widened when I told her the name.

"Y-Y/n? As in, Y/n L/n?" I nodded.

"Wait, do you know her?" She bit her lips before she grabbed her purse and quickly walked away. I watched her as she got outside and walked. Her eyes was still wide. I was so confused. What the fuck just happened?

"Finally got her out of the house. Man that bitch is crazy." I looked beside me to see Kent also looking at the girl who continued to walk away. "You better clean all of her shit in the house and pay for it." He turned towards me making me roll my eyes.

"I got it."

___

Yall i actually forgot I had this account ToT

Im so sorry for keeping yall waiting but here it is. It has been so long and I am sincerely sorry. I've just been quite busy at my school and we had a lot of activities and I had completely forgot about this story. I promise y'all i will keep updating this story as much as I could.