chapter 6

Y/n's POV:
G

reat. I realised Jenna was gonna be there on first period.

I knew I was gonna see her in first period and yet I still came.

I wished I could've just skept my first period but I still decided to go.

I'm starting to regret this for sure.

When I went inside, I felt her eyes on me. I looked down to the floor, avoiding her eyes as I went to my seat.

I sighed in relief before the teacher entered the classroom.

After awhile, the teacher was still discussing. My legs bouncing, biting my lips as I waited for the bell to ring.

Finally, the bell rang. I waisted no time grabbing my stuff and bag before quickly walking towards the door.

I didn't wanna be there anymore, especially because Jenna was there.

I sighed in relief before walking towards my next period.

________________________________________________________________________________

Jenna was literally the pain in my ass.

Avoiding her was literally almost impossible.

She always has that look on her face that makes me feel so nervous.

"Y/n, are you okay?" I was interrupted in my own thought by Noelle.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." I said with a smile.

"You sure? You've been staring at the wall for 10 minutes." She looked at me concerned.

Damn, was I really overthinking for 10 minutes?

"What's on your mind, babe?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing." Is all I could say.

All she could do was nod. I knew she didn't believe me but didn't wanna ask me anymore since she knows I would still lie about it anyway.

"Anyway, you got any plans for today girlie exept ignoring your little girlfriend?" She teases me.

I playfully rolled my eyes. "I told you already-"

"Yeah, yeah, 'we aren't girlfriends Noelle I told you!' blah blah blah." She mimicked me.

I gasped while she laughed.

I crossed my arms as I looked away from her.

"Don't act like a baby now." She chuckled as I playfully rolled my eyes.

I then noticed Jenna talking to one of her friends.

I tilt my head to the side and watched as she smiled and laughed.

I somehow felt mad and jealous for some reason...

Seeing Jenna being clingy and flirty with someone else hurts my stomach.

"Jealous much?" Noelle teases me again, causing me to look towards her again.

I playfully rolled my eyes.

"I don't give a fuck of who she fucks or kisses."

"Uh huh," she wiggled her eyebrows and smirked at me.

"Bro, stopp." I said.

I tried smacking her but she dodged it before I could hit her.

She shook her head. "Just admit it. You like her."

"I don't!" I sighed before looking towards Jenna and her friend again.

"Yes, you do and I know how to prove it to you."

I turned towards her, raising my eyebrow.

"I bet Jenna's been hunting your dreams lately. I know Jenna's been all on your mind. I know Jenna makes you nervous. I know that Jenna-" and she goes on and on and on.

All I could do was stare and listen in shock while she kept yapping.

"Am I right, Y/n?" She finally stopped.

"I..." She giggled at my reaction.

"It's fine. Your secret is safe with me." She says before getting up and walking away.

I then looked back at Jenna who was still talking and laughing with her friend. I gulped as I got up and walked away.

What if Noelle was right? What if I was indeed in love with Jenna? No. That can't be right. She hates me and I hate her too. Well, not really. But still. Enemies aren't supposed to date. Maybe I can still change that. But how? By becoming friends with her? There's no way I can do that. Maybe I can... I just don't know if I have enough confident to do it.

________________________________________________________________________________

Finally, school was over and the sun was now setting.

Noelle had gone home so which means I had to walk home.

The walk wasn't bad. I watched the sun setting as I continued walking.

The thought of me and Jenna becoming friends were coming back.

I shook my head and tried distracting myself by watching my phone and taking a quick picture of me while the sun was still setting. I then posted it on Instagram and continued my walk.

After arriving at home, I took a quick shower and changed before going back to my phone and checked my post on Instagram that I posted while walking back home. It only got 163 views and 73 likes and a few nice comments.

I checked the comment section and
Found this:

Noellesabadbitch : your gorgeous as always😘

User7268 : Hottie!!!

Christianagurllyy : PRETTYYYYY

Yourgaymom : DAYYUMMMMM😍

Jennaortegvas: gotta admit the sunset does look pretty.
Noellesabadbitch : @Jennaortegvas JUST CALL HER PRETTY DAMMIT

I giggled at the comment before I decided to go out and get food for dinner before going to bed.

________________________________________________________________________________

This chapter wasnt that long but i gave it my best and i hope yall liked it:)