chapter 23

Jenna's POV:

"You should've seen the look on her face!" Me and Ryan laughed.

While me and my friend were talking I saw Y/n walked passed me. Usually she would approach me but I guess she's not doing it today. Maybe she just didn't see me or something.

I shrugged it off and turned my attention back at Ryan. The bell finally rang before me and Ryan did our little handshake.

"Alright. I'll see ya later." I nodded before we both walked away. First period. Meaning Y/n would be there. Ever since what happened last night we didn't really text each other. Was she upset?

I sighed before I shrugged that thought away. I walked inside the classroom and saw that Y/n was already in her seat. I smiled at her when she looked at me but she quickly looked away. My smile faded away and I sat behind her. What's her problem?

My eyebrows furrowed as I looked at her. Is she mad? I sighed again before Is shook my head. No, she's not. She's probably just having a bad day. I couldn't help but just stare at her back an hour before the bell rang. I sighed in relief before I grabbed my bag and stood up. I opened my mouth to speak but before any words came out she walked away.

"Oh, shit. What did you do now, Ortega?" Dylan smirked before he stood up and grabbed his bag. I glared at him. Is he being serious? None of this is my fault, right?

"None of your business, Dylan." I walked away and stepped out of the classroom. How could he say that? I hate that guy so much. He should mind his own business. He knows nothing about us. When is he gonna quit doing that? Ever since we were kids. Kids! Grow up.

I'll have to talk to Y/n in lunch now.

___

"So, your saying that your girlfriend is trying to ignore you?" I shrugged.

"I guess?" I sighed as I ate a fry. I looked towards the door and saw Y/n walking in. "There she is."

"Well, what are you waiting for?"

"Just watch, alright? She's gonna completely ignore me and sit right next to her best friend." I watched Y/n get her tray and grabbed her food before she walks pass our table and went straight into her best friend's table. "See? Told you."

"What did you do?" I looked at him and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Seriously? I did nothing, alright? I don't know what her problem is." I looked down at my food.

"Ortega, your not gonna believe it." I looked up at Ryan as I raised my eyebrow.

"What?"

"Just look." I looked where he was pointing and my eyes widened when I saw Bryan on Y/n's table. I balled my fists as I took a deep breath. Calm down. They're only friends. They're only friends. They're only friends.
"You alright, bud?" I nodded.

"I'm fine. It's alright. They're just friends, nothing special."

"You sure? Well, friends don't look at their friends like that." I looked over to them again and saw how Bryan looked at her. I saw how they talked to each other. I hated how he made her laugh. She should be laughing with me. Me only.

I scoffed before I stood up and stormed off. My friend looking at me confusedly. Pretty much almost everyone was looking at me before I slammed the door before I went into the bathroom.

___

Jst wanted to make this chapter short cuz the next one is Y/n's POV:)