chapter 14

Y/n's POV:

Me and Jenna have been hanging around a lot recently but never talked about the kiss we shared. Me and Jenna became pretty close and started hanging out more. Noelle has been begging me to do a move lately but I couldn't just do it and, she knows I lack confidence.

"Girl just do it already!" Noelle said to me for a hundredth time.

"Don't you get it Noelle? Ever since the kiss I've been feeling more nervous around her and I don't want to make a move on her. Not until she does it first!" Noelle sighed as she threw a pillow at me which I easily dodged.

"What if she thinks the same?" Noelle asked me as I shrugged.

"Can we just not talk about this right now and actually watch the movie?" Noelle rolled her eyes but continued playing the movie anyway.

*Time skip cuz im lazy af*

I woke up feeling tired and I couldn't feel Noelle's body on me anymore. She must've left earlier. I sat up and started stretching. I then went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

After, I changed into my most comfortable shirt and jeans with some snickers before going out with my headphones on. I walked all the way from school and spotted Noelle leaning against the locker. I took out my headphones and crept behind her. I jumped onto her, making her jump as we then both fell on the floor.

"Owww! What the fuck Y/n!?" I laughed on the floor hearing her hiss at the pain as she quickly stands up.

"Bitch it's not funny! That was so fucking embarrassing!" She whispered yell at me making me laugh more as I stood up. Noelle rolled her eyes as she held her back.

"Your heavy as fuck by the way. Maybe you should quit eating chicken nuggets for once." I punched her arm making her hissed again.

"What the fu-"

"Shhh!" I put a finger over her mouth, making her shut up.

"Sup, Y/n," Jenna said with a smile as I quickly removed my finger on Noelles mouth.

"He-"

"Hey, Jenna! It's nice to meet you. I've heard so much about you! Y/n talks about you nonestop and she is literally obsessed with you," Noelle quickly interupts me making me roll my eyes.

"Aww, really? I hope it's good things." Jenna giggled.

"Oh, trust me it is. She always tells me how much she misses you."

"N-no I don't!" I said almost immediately. I looked at Noelle with a frown as she looked back at me with a smirk.

"I miss you too," Jenna says making me look back at her with my cheeks flushed. I was definitely not expecting her to answer like that.

"That's cute. Sorry you two but I gotta go. I'll leave you two alone for now." Noelle gave me a wink before walking away.

I swear I'll kill that bitch later.

"So you talked about me a lot huh?" Jenna leaned against the locker while facing towards me.

"Well, I mean, I just tell her the things we do every time we hang out 'cause you know that's what bestfriends do."

"Did you tell her about the kiss?"

"Yeah, I did. But she promised she won't tell anyone." Jenna smirked as she leaned closer.

"I don't mind people knowing we kissed." I probably looked like a tomato right now as I gulped.

"I would gladly kiss you again, if you don't mind of course." I gulped as I didn't give her time to talk and kissed her instead. She was a little surprised but eventually kissed me back. It was short and sweet but it was enough to make me happy and smile.

We both then pulled back. I could see a faint blush on Jenna's face which I found cute. Sadly, the bell rang and I pouted.

"Sorry, cutie I gotta go. I'll see you later." Jenna gave me a peck on the lips before walking away. I stood there speechless before I realized I also had class to attend to. I arrived 10 minutes late which meant that I actually stood there for 10 minutes.

The time was moving incredibly slow and I was getting impatient every single minute. I couldn't wait to be with Jenna again. Finally, what felt like days, the bell finally rang. I wasted no time grabbing my bag and immediately going straight for the door. While walking through the hallways I felt an arm wrap around my waist making me jump a bit.

"Sorry for scaring you cutie." Jenna smirked as you looked away, rolling your eyes but smiled anyway.

"I was uh... wondering if you are free tonight."

"Are you asking me out?" I looked over to Jenna who's cheeks were flushed.

"I mean, kinda." She unwraps her arm around my waist as she faces towards me.

"I am free tonight."

"Cool, cool. Maybe I could take you out to a restaurant, if that's what you want." I chuckled at her nervousness.

"I would love to Jenna." Jenna's eyes lighted up as she smiled.

"G- great! I'll pick you up later at 7 then." I nodded before I leaned closer and kissed her gently on the lips. It was a bit longer this time and I had to pull away to catch my breath.

"I'll see you later Jenna." I said before walking away.