TWO

Y/N POV

--------------------------------+

This morning I have a different class to Cady, I have English, fun. I hate my teacher, he makes us sit in a seating plan. I found the desk that had a little piece of paper on it with my name and sat down.

"Hi!"

I look next to me to see a blonde girl excitedly sit down next to me, she grabs my hand, shaking it.

"I'm Karen! Who are you?" She asks. It takes me a while for me to process what just happened.

"Y/n. My name is Y/n." I say, nodding, Karen gasps.

"Cute!"

The class goes on. Karen's nice, dumb, but nice. She asks me how to spell her name. I tell her, of course, but come on.

--------------------------------+

I met up with Cady after class since we have the same. Cady's new friends Janis and Damian are there.

"Is this your sister? The small one?" Damian asks, approaching.

"I'm not small, you're just massive." I grumble. He gasps. Okay, maybe that wasn't a very funny joke, I'm about to apologize when...

"I should be offended but for some reason I am not. Now come on, you're with us."

They us to the 'back building'. I fight back the many dirty jokes that come to mind and follow them.

"Where's the back building?" Asks Cady

"It burnt down in 1987." Janis smirks.

There is no back building, we're skipping class.

"Won't this get us in trouble?" Cady asks.

"Why would we get you guys in trouble? We're your friends" Janis says, smiling. I grin and sit down with them. Cady hesitantly does the same.

"So, why didn't your parents just keep homeschooling you?" Janis asks, pausing her drawing.

"They wanted us to get socialized."

"Whatever that means..." I add.

"Oh you'll get socialized, alright. A little slice like you." Damian gestures to us.

"Ew. Uh-uh." I shake my head.

"What?"

"You're a regulation hottie." Janis explains.

Okay, cool, we're hot. Or, at least Cady is? I don't know if they were talking about me as well but I guess that since me and Cady are related that must mean I'm hot as well in some way. Nice.

"In the name of all that is holy, Will you look at Karen Smith's gym clothes?" Damian gestures out to the field.

"Karen? She's so sweet." I say

"Sure, and dumb... Dumbest of the plastics." Damian says.

"Of course all of the plastics are in the same gym class." Janis grumbles

"Who are the plastics?"

"They're teen royalty!" Damian starts, sounding maybe a bit too excited.

"That one there is Karen Smith. She is one of the dumbest girls you will ever meet." Janis says, I nod my head in agreement.

"She asked me how to spell 'orange'." Damien says.

"Well today she asked me how to spell her own name." I add. Damian shakes his head.

"Poor girl, she's getting dumber."

"And that little one? That's Gretchen Weiners." Janis continues.

"She's totally rich because her dad invented Toaster Strudel."