S2 THREE

"Hey what happened when you guys left? Did you have sex?" Okay, random out of pocket question from Brian there.

"What? No. We did not have sex." I say, holding my hands up in defense. Regina, who's standing beside me sprays more perfume on her wrists.

Luckily, we're hanging out in the currently empty band room alone where nobody can hear us talking about lesbian sex.

"You have the look of someone who just had sex." Brian points out.

"No! We didn't have sex! Regina, tell him we didn't have sex." I turn my head to Regina.

"We definitely had sex."

"No! We didn't! We haven't had sex yet!"

"Well, it was basically sex."

"We were playing guess who!"

"Sorry to interrupt but I couldn't help but hear that you haven't had sex yet since Y/n screamed it so fucking loud." Janis says, stepping into the band room with the rest of the gang and Claire who I guess is now a part of the gang.

"Hey, Janis." I greet, scratching the back of my head. "How'd the rest of the concert go?"

"Good, actually." Janis responds.

"Good? The jazz music was good?" Regina pipes up.

"Actually yes it was-" Claire starts to speak until Regina cuts her off.

"Shut up."

Janis continues, "Calliope made a colonizer joke."

"That I did. I also had an epic bass solo." Calliope nods.

"Well, sounds like it was great. I have a meeting to get to." I say, tapping my wrist that has no watch on it.

"I don't wanna be here anymore now that Y/n's gone." Karen says, walking away.

"I don't wanna be here anymore now that Karen's gone." Brain says, following her. Damian shrugs and follows Brian. Then Janis leaves, following Damian, then Kevin G leaves, following Janis.

Eventually, it's just Claire, Regina, and I. But I have a meeting. I give Regina's shoulders a quick massage before walking off.

--------------------------------+

THIRD PERSON POV:

Claire gives Regina a big cheesey grin, earning a sigh from the blonde, knowing she now has to deal with Claire's company.

"So, you and Y/n haven't had sex yet?" Claire asks.

"Wow, strong way to start a conversation..." Regina turns around and behind to walk away, making Claire follow.

"I mean, is it true?"

"You're being super weird..." Regina scoffs, but Claire seems to not be getting the hint.

Claire found out about Y/n and Regina after they left early since Gretchen and Karen definitely didn't buy the fact that Regina was 'sick'. Luckily, Damian sent them both a heads up. It took a lot of Y/n convincing Regina not to kill the group for outing her to 'some random Irish lady', which were her words.

"How long have you been together?" Claire asks.

"It's about to be our 7 month anniversary, so..." Regina shrugs.

"Wow... Almost a year..." Claire mumbles.

"Just hurry up and get to your point." Regina snaps.

"Well, I guess my point is... You've been dating for almost 7 months and you haven't even... You know..."